Đề bài và bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020. Các bạn tham khảo bài viết bên dưới và ôn luyện IELTS thật tốt nhé.
Task 1: The chart below shows the percentage of people of different age groups who went to cinema once a month or more in one European country from 2000 to 2011.
Đề IELTS Writing Task 1 ngày 25-04-2020.
The line graph details the proportions of people going to the cinema once or more than once a month in an unspecified European country over the 2000-2011 period. Overall, the rates of moviegoers of all ages generally increased, despite periodic fluctuations. It is also clear that there were always more people aged between 15 and 25 going to the cinema compared to the other age groups, and the 35+ is the only group that had the most consistent growth.
In 2000, around 15% of the 15-to-24-year-old people went to the cinema once a month or more, and this figure thereafter enjoyed steady rises, reaching roughly 45% by 2006. During the same 2000-2006 period, similar patterns could be observed with regard to the rates of the 25-to-35 and 35+ groups, with the former increasing from 5% in 2000 to 15% in 2006, and the latter rising from a near zero in 2000 to 5% in 2006. Moviegoers aged between 25 and 35 also rose in numbers, albeit erratically, from 10% in 2000 to 20% in 2006.
From 2006 towards the end of the period, the figure for the 15-to-24 age bracket experienced 2 years of ups and downs, before regaining its upward streak, eventually finishing off at 52% in 2008. The percentage of the 7-to-14 and the 25-to-35 groups also fluctuated greatly, before both reaching 30% in 2008. The rate of the 35+, meanwhile, rose gradually throughout the period, ultimately amounting to roughly 14% in 2008.
Task 2: Environmental protection is the responsibility of politicians, not individuals as individuals can do too little. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Considering the insignificant contribution of individual efforts, it is argued that policy-makers should be in charge of the mission of environmental protection. Such a perspective is totally convincing as politicians are much more influential and are able to raise much more substantial funds.
Obviously, those who are VIP’s in politics are normally professionally trained in public speaking, so they are experts at persuading the general public when it comes to delivering speeches on the environment. In other words, with their political background, they are able to influence thousands of people at a time.
Their powerful speeches, together with their charisma and their sense of humour, are likely to lead to significant changes in the community’s awareness. Listening to them, most people will end up becoming more aware of the importance of protecting the environment.On that basis, politicians would find it easier to perform fund-raising activities for the purpose of keeping the earth green and clean.
For most projects aiming at creating a better world initiated by such celebrities, thousands of their fans would be willing to contribute a significant amount of money, ranging from thousands to millions of dollars. Such financial contributions would be big enough to carry out certain environmental projects.
All things considered, it is true that politicians should be those who are responsible for defending the natural habitat of our mother earth against destruction. This consideration is in view of the advantage policy-makers have over ordinary people in terms of the former’s influence through words and their ability to attract financial investments.
2. Vocab highlights
– The insignificant contribution of individual efforts: Đóng góp không đáng kể của những nỗ lực cá nhân– the mission of environmental protection: Sứ mệnh bảo vệ môi trường– to raise much more substantial funds: Huy động vốn quy mô lớn hơn– to be normally professionally trained in public speaking: Được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp về kỹ năng nói trước công chúng– fund-raising activities: Những hoạt động huy động vốn– their ability to attract financial investments: Kỹ năng của họ trong việc thu hút đầu tư tài chính
3. Structure highlights
– Cấu trúc reduced relative clause
For most projects aiming at ( = which aim at) creating a better world initiated by ( = which are initiated by) such celebrities, …Đối với phần lớn dự án nhằm vào việc tạo ra một thế giới tốt đẹp hơn do những nhân vật nổi tiếng như thế khởi xướng, …
– Cấu trúc full relative clause
Politicians should be those who are responsible for defending the natural habitat of our mother earth against destructionCác chính trị gia nên là những người chịu trách nhiệm bảo vệ môi trường sống của trái đất trước nạn hủy diệt
Chúc các bạn học tập tốt với bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020 nhé!
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-12-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 28-11-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 10-10-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-09-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 11-07-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 06-06-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 09/05/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 14-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 08/02/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 16-01-2020