Topic Morning Time là một chủ đề thường thấy trong IELTS Speaking, đặc biệt hay xuất hiện trong Part 1. Tuy nhiên, nếu không luyện tập thường xuyên thì thí sinh sẽ gặp khó khăn trong việc hình thành một câu hoàn chỉnh.
Ngày hôm nay, Vietop sẽ cung cấp giúp bạn một số câu hỏi và câu trả lời tham khảo thuộc chủ đề Morning Time – IELTS Speaking Part 1 nhé!
Bài mẫu topic Morning time – IELTS Speaking part 1
Mời các bạn nghe Audio Topic Morning time part 1 tại đây nhé!
1. Do you like getting up early in the morning?
Well, I do, yes. I used to stay up late and sleep until noon, but last year I made the decision to live a healthier lifestyle. Now, I hear the chirping of birds as I wake up every morning and enjoy watching the sky’s color change as the sun rises. I can accomplish more before lunch by getting up early, and it also gives me more energy for the rest of the day.
- Make the decision (v): quyết định
- The chirping of birds (n): tiếng chim hót líu lo
- Accomplish (v): hoàn thành
2. What do you usually do in the morning?
I normally spend some time in meditation just after I get up. I would sit on my yoga mat with my legs crossed and try to focus on my breath. Practicing meditation gets me prepared for the new day both physically and mentally. After that, I would prepare a wonderful breakfast for myself because a good day begins with good food. Before starting work, I also write down on my memo the critical tasks I need to complete that day.
- Meditation (n): thiền
- Yoga mat (n): thảm tập yoga
- Memo (n): bản ghi nhớ
- Critical tasks (n): nhiệm vụ quan trọng
3. What did you do in the morning when you were little? Why?
When I was a little girl, I used to enjoy drawing, and when I woke up, I would spend a lot of time doing it on my sketchpad. On her way to work, my mother would occasionally drop me off at my grandparents’ house. My grandfather is skilled in Chinese calligraphy, and we used to practice for hours on end.
- Sketchpad (n): bảng phác thảo
- Drop sb off (v): thả ai ở
- Skilled (adj): lành nghề
- Chinese calligraphy (n): thư pháp Trung Quốc
4. Are there any differences between what you do in the morning now and what you did in the past?
Yes, of course. Because our first session began at 7:00 in high school, I had to get up pretty early every morning. I have more time now that I’m in university, so I can do whatever I want to when I wake up. I would occasionally go jogging on the sports field because it was always so vacant at that time and I could have the area to myself. And on occasion, I would study in the library or read some interesting novels in my dorm room.
- Sports field (n): sân thể thao
- Vacant (adj): trống vắng
- Dorm room (n): phòng ký túc xá
5. Do you spend your mornings doing the same things on both weekends and weekdays? Why?
I often wake up a little earlier on the weekends. The only time I can spend with my friends is on Sunday mornings because my schedule is the odd one out compared to most of my pals, who all work regular 9 to 5 jobs.
- The odd one out: người/ điều khác biệt
- Pal (n): bạn
Xem thêm: Bảng chữ cái tiếng Anh
6. Do you get up early on weekends?
I don’t wake up early on the weekends. I allowed myself to snooze for at least an hour and occasionally longer. Depending on when I go to sleep on Friday night
- Snooze (v): ngủ trong khoảng thời gian ngắn
7. Which morning do you like the best in a week?
The finest morning for me is Sunday. On Sundays, my father is off from work, and we are all at home. A large brunch is prepared by my mother, and we get to spend the morning together.
- Brunch (n): bữa ăn giữa sáng và trưa
8. Do you ever change your morning routine? If not, do you want to change your daily routine in the future?
Sample 1: Of course. If I sense that things are becoming too monotonous, I quickly become bored and lose motivation. I always make an effort to spice things up occasionally in order to make life more interesting. Asking for a day off of work to spend the weekend with my family is one example.
- Monotonous (adj): đơn điệu
- Motivation (n): động lực
- Make an effort (v): cố gắng
- Spice things up (v): khiến cho cuộc sống thêm vui vẻ
Sample 2: No. But, I believe it’s inevitable because I’ll shortly be starting a job! I intend to continue being prepared and structured, but I anticipate getting more sleep in the future. I’d like to sleep at least an hour or so later and not have to spend as much time getting ready for the day. In addition, I want to stop using Grab every morning and get my own automobile.
- Inevitable (adj): không thể tránh khỏi
- Intend to (v): có ý định
- Anticipate (v): đoán trước
9. When do you usually get up in the morning?
I normally get up at approximately 9am in the morning. Many people might find this to be a bit late, but I’m a night owl and don’t typically go to bed until after midnight or even one in the morning. So, in order to make sure I have enough energy to start the day, I generally have to sleep in.
- A night owl (n): cú đêm, người hay thức khuya
10. Do you think breakfast is important?
Absolutely. It is considered by many experts to be the most significant meal of the day. I think it provides me the energy I need to go through the day (to strongly take on the day). A healthy breakfast is also essential in my opinion to ensure that I receive all the necessary nutrients. I can’t fathom beginning my day without food!
- Nutrients (n): chất dinh dưỡng
- Fathom (v): hiểu được
- Significant (adj): quan trọng
Hy vọng rằng, qua bài viết này, các bạn đã có thêm nguồn từ vựng cũng như ý tưởng để áp dụng vào phần bài thi nói của mình thuộc chủ đề Morning Time Speaking Part 1. Vietop chúc bạn chinh phục IELTS Speaking thành công!