Giới thiệu BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 04/05/2019 các bạn cùng theo dõi nhé!
Task 2: Today many children spend a lot of time playing video games and little time on sports. Why is it? Is it a positive or negative development?
Video games have enjoyed increasing popularity as a good pastime activity among children in recent years. There are several reasons for this phenomenon, and I think it has both positive and negative impacts in equal measure.
The emergence of the video game industry is one reason attributable to the recent boom in video games among youngsters. Children in this day and age have a much wider array of video games to choose from than did their parents 20-30 years ago.
The irresistible lure of visually enhanced, epic fighting scenes, coupled with the sense of accomplishment upon clearing a level, may give young people the impression, often misleading, that it is a better leisure activity than exerting themselves in a gym.
Furthermore, to unfortunate people who do not lead a happy life, gaming denotes an element of escapism. Children who live in a dysfunctional family, for example, may consider games as a getaway from their harsh reality.
Gaming can be either beneficial and detrimental to young gamers. If played judiciously, games are a harmless fun that can improve a child’s mental agility. Many children have demonstrated abilities to make quick decisions and react quickly to unexpected situations, for they have been trained through many missions and levels in-game.
However, if gamers are becoming too addicted and sacrifice sports time for playing games, gaming can be very harmful to their health. The rise in obesity in recent years has been closely correlated with the sedentary lifestyle caused by excessive gaming and lack of exercise.
In conclusion, the increase in gaming and the decline in exercising stem from the development of the game industry and the need to escape from the drudgery and hardship in life.
Games can be either advantageous or potentially dangerous, depending on whether gamers make use of them or abuse them.
-302 words – Written by IELTS Vietop
- Emergence: Sự phát triển, sự nổi lên
- Attributable to: Quy cho, là do
- Irresistible lure: Sự cám dỗ khó chối từ
- Coupled with: Cùng với 5. Exert oneself: Làm cho bản thân mệt mỏi
- Escapism: Sự giải thoát
- Dysfunctional family: Gia đình có vấn đề (cha mẹ ly dị, có bạo hành gia đình etc.)
- Judiciously: Khôn ngoan (wisely)
- Harmless fun: Trò vui vô hại
- Mental agility: Khả năng suy nghĩ nhanh
- Correlate with: Liên quan tới, có mối tương quan với
- Sedentary lifestyle: Lối sống thụ động
- Stem from: Bắt nguồn từ
- Drudgery and hardship: Sự cực khổ và nhàm chán
- Tổng hợp các bài mẫu và cách làm bài IELTS Speaking
- Các cách làm bài IELTS Reading đạt điểm cao
- Phương pháp luyện IELTS Listening giúp nhanh tăng band điểm
Chúc bạn thành công BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 04/05/2019 và học tập tốt nhé!