BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 11/05/2019 cùng theo dõi nhé.
Task 2: Some businesses find that their new employees lack basic interpersonal skills such as cooperative skills. What are the causes? Suggest some solutions
Cooperative communication has been undermined in the present day’s world of work, with many employers claiming that their staff do not have the interpersonal skills required to handle a job well. Reasons for this include the abuse of technology and the sheltered upbringing a worker might have, and several measures could be taken to solve this problem.
Excessive use of technological devices is one reason attributable to the deterioration in interpersonal skills among workers. Technology has made verbal communication redundant; many aspects of our life, from ordering a pizza, socializing with friends, learning a new language or even physical training can be done without conversations. As a result, workers nowadays, especially young ones, find themselves unaccustomed to talking to their colleagues in person, or prefer conversing digitally.
Furthermore, young people in recent years appear to be overprotected compared to their predecessors 10-20 years ago. Research indicates that today’s millennials, especially in collectivistic countries, are more inclined towards living under the protection of their parents. Such safeguarding and permissiveness may result in either an inhibited worker who is unable to strike up a proper conversation, or a self-centered one who does not want to cooperate with others in assignments that require teamwork.
One solution to this problem would be to promote digital wellbeing, that is, to know how to harness technology in a moderate manner. Having a 30-day no-social-media challenge among workers in a company, for example, would be a fun way of reducing the amount of time wasted for social networking sites.
Public places such as parking spaces or cafeterias can also help by setting up boards and signs with inspirational words promoting the power of interpersonal communication and teamwork. From an educational perspective, parents and teachers should take a less protective, more group-engaging approach towards teaching youngsters.
Children should be taught to work in groups so that they can socialize more with their friends and cherish collaboration. Early exposure to different personality traits can help a person be much better prepared for their future career.
In conclusion, misuse of technology and families’ overprotection are the two main reasons for the lack of interpersonal skills among workers. Promoting moderate use of technology and early education can be viewed as efficient ways of alleviating this problem.
- Tổng hợp đề thi và bài mẫu IELTS Writing 2022
- Tổng hợp đề thi và bài mẫu IELTS Writing 2021
- Tổng hợp đề thi và bài mẫu IELTS Writing 2020
- TỔNG HỢP BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 1 VÀ 2 THÁNG 12/2019
- undermine (v): làm cho suy yếu
- sheltered upbringing (n) sự nuôi dưỡng bảo bọc
- verbal communication (n): giao tiếp bằng lời nói
- unaccustomed to (ving) (adj): không quen với
- converse (v) nói chuyện, giao tiếp
- redecessor (n) người đi trước, người thế hệ trước
- collectivistic (adj) có tính tập thể, cộng đồng (trái với individualistic)
- safeguarding (n) sự bảo bọc
- permissiveness (n) sự dễ dãi
- inhibited (adj) nhút nhát, ngại giao tiếp
- self-centered (adj) ích kỉ, tự cho mình là quan trọng
- digital wellbeing (n) sự lành mạnh trong việc sử dụng công nghệ
- harness (v) technology: tận dụng công nghệcherish (v): trân trọng
- early exposure (n): sự tiếp xúc sớm
BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 11/05/2019 hi vọng sẽ giúp các bạn học tốt nhé.
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 30/11/2019
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 20/07/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 01/06/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 23/05/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 1 NGÀY 23/05/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 18/05/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 1 NGÀY 18/05/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 1 NGÀY 04/05/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 04/05/2019
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 ngày 06/04/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 02/03/2019
- BÀI MẪU IELTS WRITING TASK 2 NGÀY 14/02/2019