Trong quá trình luyện thi IELTS, Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way – IELTS Speaking part 2, 3 là một chủ đề không phải ai cũng có thể nghĩ ngay trong vòng 1 phút để ra ngữ cảnh và trả lời lưu loát trong vòng 2 phút.
Do đó, bài viết ngày hôm nay IELTS Vietop sẽ giúp các bạn có một cách phát triển ý tốt hơn mà không cần phải suy nghĩ phức tạp. Cùng tìm hiểu nhé!
1. Những cấu trúc hay cho chủ đề Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way
- … is the one that immediately springs to my mind when it comes to this topic.: là ngừoi tôi nghĩ ngay đến khi nói về chủ đề này
- I vividly call that ….: Tôi nhớ rất rõ là …..
- In order to V : để làm gì đó
- Cấu trúc sử dụng tính từ và danh từ:
- The person I want to talk about is exceptionally clever when it comes to solving problems.
- An individual renowned for their clever problem-solving abilities is…
- Cấu trúc sử dụng trạng từ và động từ:
- This person tackled the problem with remarkable cleverness.
- They approached the problem exceptionally cleverly.
- Cấu trúc so sánh:
- Among all the people I know, this individual stands out as the cleverest problem solver.
- Their problem-solving skills are second to none.
- Cấu trúc mô tả chi tiết:
- When faced with a challenging situation, this person displayed an extraordinary level of cleverness.
- Their clever approach to the problem left a lasting impression on everyone.
- Cấu trúc đánh giá và nhấn mạnh:
- It’s safe to say that their clever problem-solving played a pivotal role in the successful resolution.
- Their ingenuity in solving this problem cannot be overstated.
- Cấu trúc về tác động của giải pháp:
- Cấu trúc kết luận và cảm xúc:
2. Từ vựng chủ đề Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way
- Come up with something (v): nghĩ ra cái gì đó
- Get on well with someone (v): có mối hê tốt với ai đó
- Drive a significant number of episodes (expression): biến thành phim nhiều tập
- Flaunt (v): khoa trương
- Read someone like a book (expression): hiểu rất rõ ai đó
- Down in the dumps (expression): buồn rười rượi
- Sibling rivalry (n): sự ganh đua, bất đồng của các cặp anh chị em
- Bear feelings of resentment towards someone: giữ cảm giác ghét một ai đó
3. Cách phát triển ý tưởng cho chủ đề Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way
Dành cho những bạn học sinh và chưa đi làm bao giờ, sẽ rất khó để các bạn có thể lên một câu chuyện về một sếp hay một người nào đó giỏi về việc đưa ra giải pháp. Vậy tại sao chúng ta không nghĩ về gia đình. Từ đó các bạn có thể sử dung những vocab về chủ đề Family nhưng vẫn giải quyết được câu hỏi này.
Hãy nghĩ về Mẹ của chúng ta. Mẹ là người luôn đứng ra giải quyết những bất đồng của các con mình một cách thông minh. Từ đó những “problems” về gia đình đều được giải quyết êm ấm mà không tạo ra xung đột. Đó là cũng được xem là một cách xử lí tình huống thông minh.
Và hãy cùng xem bài mẫu dưới đây để xem người Mẹ đã giải quyết vấn đề một cách thông minh như thế nào nhé!
4. Sample Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way
Mời bạn cùng nghe Podcast bài mẫu Part 2 của IELTS Vietop nhé:
4.1. Sample Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way
Today, I am going to talk about the person who always comes up with clever ideas to solve problems. My mom, with whom I really get on well in my family, is the one that immediately springs to my mind when it comes to this topic. I am one year older than my sister and things weren’t easy for us when we were younger.
Honestly, our sibling rivalries could drive a significant number of episodes. I vividly recall that back in the day, I was really jealous of my sister because she always flaunted her good marks on all subjects at school. At that time, I felt disappointed about my result which was not what I had expected. I thought my parents would give my sister a present and get mad at me. My mom really reads me like a book.
In order to help me overcome that negative feeling, my mom secretly bought me a present and put it under my pillow. She left the note inside the box, saying that she was really proud of me. I cannot describe how happy I was at that time and how motivational the present was. To me, this was literally a clever way to motivate a person.
As a result, I no longer bore feelings of resentment towards my sister because we were treated equally. Thanks to my mom, I always believe in myself, which encourages me when I am down in the dumps. I hope that I will be successful in the future to make my mom truly proud of me.
- Get on well: hòa nhập
- Sibling rivalries: sự ganh đua của anh chị em
- Flaunted: phô trương
- Bore feelings of resentment towards: mang trong mình cảm giác oán giận đối với
- Down in the dumps: buồn chán
Mời bạn cùng nghe Podcast bài mẫu Part 2 của IELTS Vietop nhé:
4.2. Sample Describe a person who solved a problem in a smart way
Well, I’d like to talk about a remarkable individual named Mark, who I had the privilege of working with a few years ago. Mark was a colleague at my previous job, and he definitely stands out as someone who solved a problem in an exceptionally smart way.
The problem we faced was related to a project deadline that was fast approaching. Our team was working on a complex software development project, and due to unforeseen technical issues, we were falling behind schedule. The deadline was just a few weeks away, and the pressure was mounting.
Mark, who was our project manager at the time, took charge of the situation with an incredible level of resourcefulness and ingenuity. Instead of resorting to the typical response of pushing the team harder and demanding longer working hours, he decided to take a different approach.
First, Mark held a team meeting to openly discuss the challenges we were facing. He encouraged everyone to share their ideas and concerns without fear of judgment. This created an atmosphere of collaboration and trust among team members.
Next, Mark formed smaller sub-teams within our project team, each responsible for tackling a specific aspect of the project. He carefully assigned tasks to team members based on their strengths and expertise. This allowed us to work more efficiently and make the most of our individual skills.
The most brilliant move Mark made was to seek external expertise. He reached out to a few industry experts and consultants who had experience with similar technical issues. They provided invaluable insights and guidance that helped us identify and address the root causes of our problems.
In the end, through Mark’s smart leadership and innovative problem-solving approach, we not only met our project deadline but also delivered a high-quality product that exceeded our client’s expectations. Mark’s ability to think outside the box, delegate effectively, and tap into external resources was truly inspiring.
What impressed me the most was how he managed to solve such a complex problem without resorting to conventional methods of putting extra pressure on the team. Mark’s approach demonstrated that sometimes the smartest solutions involve collaboration, creativity, and seeking help from experts.
In conclusion, Mark’s ability to solve problems in a smart way left a lasting impression on me. He showed me that there’s always a more intelligent and innovative way to tackle challenges, even in high-pressure situations.
- Remarkable: đáng chú ý
- Privilege of: đặc quyền của
- Exceptionally smart way: cách đặc biệt thông minh
- Resourcefulness: sự tháo vát
- Collaboration: sự hợp tác
- Describe your house
- Describe an advertisement you don’t like
- Describe a tourist attraction that you have visited
5. Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way – IELTS Speaking part 3
Mời bạn cùng nghe Podcast bài mẫu Part 3 của IELTS Vietop nhé:
5.1. Do you think children are born smart or do they learn to become smart?
I believe that children are not born inherently smart but rather develop their intelligence through a combination of genetics and their environment. While some individuals may have a genetic predisposition for certain talents or cognitive abilities, the majority of a child’s intelligence is nurtured and cultivated as they grow.
Factors such as access to education, supportive parenting, and exposure to stimulating experiences play a significant role in shaping a child’s intelligence and intellectual capabilities. In essence, intelligence is a product of both nature and nurture, with the environment and opportunities for learning playing a crucial role in a child’s intellectual development.
- Cognitive abilities: khả năng nhận thức
- Supportive parenting: hỗ trợ nuôi dạy con cái
- Intellectual development: phát triển trí tuệ
5.2. How do children become smart at school?
Children become smart at school through effective teaching, a comprehensive curriculum, supportive parents, access to resources, and collaboration with peers. These factors collectively contribute to their intellectual growth and success.
- Comprehensive curriculum: chương trình giảng dạy toàn diện
- Supportive parents: cha mẹ ủng hộ
5.3. Why are some people well-rounded and others only good at one thing?
Determining this can be challenging. I suppose certain individuals possess an inherent curiosity about various subjects and strive to excel in numerous skills. Nevertheless, personally, I find it difficult to accept that anyone can truly excel in everything. I’m inclined to believe that there must be areas where they fall short.
Personally, I value achieving a profound mastery in one specific field over having only average abilities in numerous domains.
5.4. Why does modern society need talents of all kinds?
Certainly, the diverse facets of society necessitate a multifaceted approach. Environmental issues demand attention, life-threatening diseases require cures, and conflicts await resolution. Hence, we rely on a variety of perspectives and talents to address these challenges comprehensively.
5.5. Are smart people happier than others?
Indeed, it’s a complex matter with both positive and negative aspects. On one side of the spectrum, individuals with high intelligence often generate ingenious solutions that facilitate swift problem-solving and, at times, even transform challenges into personal growth opportunities, leading to a more contented life compared to their peers.
Conversely, their intelligence may lead to overthinking, hindering the attainment of inner peace and happiness.
5.6. Do you think smart people tend to be selfish?
To be fair, intelligence and selfishness are unrelated. In reality, it’s a fundamental aspect of human nature for individuals to prioritize their own interests before considering others. It’s quite common to observe both less intelligent individuals displaying selfish behavior and highly intelligent ones exhibiting generous and compassionate traits.
Từ vựng và những cấu trúc câu ở trên là những kiến thức ôn luyện cực kì hiệu quả không chỉ với chủ đề Describe a person who solved a problem in a clever way trong bài thi IELTS Speaking part 2, IELTS Speaking part 3 mà còn nhiều chủ đề khác. Bạn có thể xem thêm nhiều bài mẫu chủ đề khác ở chuyên mục IELTS Speaking do các giảng viên Vietop chia sẻ nhé!
Chúc các bạn học tốt!