Chủ đề Daily Routine – Sinh hoạt thường ngày là chủ đề quen thuộc trong IELTS Speaking. Song, để tạo được ấn tượng mạnh với giám khảo thì không phải ai cũng có thể làm được. Cùng Vietop tham khảo ngay một số câu trả lời cho chủ đề Daily Routine – IELTS Speaking Part 1 nhé!
Sample: Your Daily Routine
- What is your daily routine?
Although I’m not a morning person, I usually make an effort to get up as early as I can so that I can do whatever I like with more time. I work out for 30 minutes in the morning. I go to work at 8:30 am and return at 6:00 pm. I frequently let my mind rest by surfing the Internet at 11 o’clock to end the day. My daily schedule is flexible, though. It depends on how many obligations I have.
- Morning person (n): người dậy sớm
- Work out (v): tập thể dục
- Let sb’s mind rest (v): nghỉ ngơi
- Obligation (n): trách nhiệm, nghĩa vụ
- Have you ever changed your routine?
I have, indeed. I used to work and study at night so that I could focus better, and the stillness helps me concentrate. However, since I had to work in the office in the morning, I’ve learnt to get used to working and studying during the day time. I found it tough to focus on my work for the first time. But now, even if it’s not something I enjoy doing, it’s manageable to keep up with.
- Stillness (n): Sự yên tĩnh
- Tough (adj): Khó khăn
- Manageable (adj): Có thể kiểm soát được
- Keep up with (v): Theo kịp
Xem thêm: Khóa học IELTS Cấp tốc – Cam kết tăng ít nhất 0.5 – 1.0 band score SAU 1 THÁNG HỌC
- What part of your day do you like best?
I adore the time when I go home from work late at night and everything is bathed in drab gray light. For me, it’s a perfect opportunity to relax on the bed and catch up with my housemates, surf the web, listen to music, or watch a movie.
- To be bathed (a): đắm chìm
- Drab gray light (n): Ánh sáng xám xịt
- Catch up with (v): Trò chuyện
- Do you usually have the same routine everyday?
No. I don’t have a set schedule anymore since I’ve begun working. I maintain an open mind and work hard to improve every aspect of my life. On Sunday, I choose to stay in bed rather than get up early. In addition, I explore new interests like going out to dine, reading a book, or taking up a sport. My new interest motivates me to work and study more effectively.
- Maintain an open mind: Duy trì một tâm trí cởi mở
- Take up (v): Bắt đầu
- Motivate (v): Thúc đẩy
- Effective (a): Hiệu quả
- What is the busiest part of the day for you?
In addition to being my favorite time of day, the evening is also my busiest part. I’m struggling to finish all deadlines before the new day begins. I focus on doing a good job since there is no better motivator than the desire to go asleep.
- Struggle (v): ráng sức
- Desire (n): Mong muốn
- What would you like to change in your daily routine?
I would love to incorporate fitness into my everyday regimen, if time allows. I’m not ignorant of the benefits exercise can have on my health; I’m just having trouble finding time to fit in a workout with my busy schedule.
- Incorporate fitness into my everyday regimen: Kết hợp thể dục vào chế độ sinh hoạt thường ngày
- Ignorant (adj): Phớt lờ
- Do you like to plan what you will do each day?
Yes, it is what I want. I can maintain control over the day via planning. My life improves as I get more structured. I try to maintain order in all of my activities because I’m pretty orderly at work.
- Structured = orderly (a): có trật tự, có sắp xếp
- What’s the difference in routine between you and your teenage times?
I can definitely say that my life now and then are very different. You know, when I was a teenager, I had plenty of free time to follow my interests like watching movies or listening to music in addition to concentrating on my studies. On the other hand, my schedule and time management have tightened up now. I haven’t had much free time since I graduated from college and started working as an English teacher because I’m so busy at work.
- Follow sb’s interests: Theo đuổi sở thích
- Concentrate on (v): Tập trung
- Tighten up (v): Thắt chặt
Top 60 chủ đề IELTS Speaking Part 1 thông dụng nhất
Tổng hợp 105 từ vựng IELTS Speaking Part 1 thường gặp
Sample: The role of Daily Routine
- Do you think it is important to have a daily routine?
Yes. Having a good daily routine will enable you to plan your activities wisely. Without a daily schedule, people frequently act impulsively, which can waste time and decrease productivity. I believe developing a regular regimen will be more beneficial for individuals who lack organization.
- Enable sb to V: Cho phép ai làm gì
- Impulsive (a): không cẩn thận, bốc đồng
- A regular regimen (n): Chế độ hàng ngày
- Beneficial (a): Có lợi
- Do you think it is possible to learn how to manage your time?
Sure! I schedule my daily chores and carry them out as planned, which aids in time management. Setting goals and judicious prioritization are two ways that can help them to learn how to manage their time. It’s better to set time constraints for each activity and finish them as soon as possible.
- Daily chores (n): Công việc hàng ngày
- Carry out (v): thực hiện, tiến hành
- Aid in (v): Giúp đỡ
- Judicious prioritization: Ưu tiên hợp lý
- Time constraints (n): Hạn chế thời gian
- Why do you think some people don’t plan their day in advance?
Some people resist making an advance plan for their day because they are concerned that it won’t work or won’t be good enough. While some people are adept at creating plans, they procrastinate when it comes to implementing the same.
- Resist (v): Tránh, kháng cự
- Adept at (adj): Tài giỏi, lão luyện
- Procrastinate (v): Trì hoãn
- Implement (v): tiến hành
Trên đây là một số câu trả lời mẫu cho Daily Routine – IELTS Speaking Part 1. Hy vọng rằng qua bài viết này, các bạn học tiếng Anh nói chung và học IELTS nói riêng sẽ có được góc nhìn tổng quan nhất về chủ đề Daily Routine trong IELTS Speaking Part 1 nhé. Chúc các bạn chinh phục thành công môn tiếng Anh!