Đối với nhiều thí sinh, phần thi Speaking (Nói) trong kỳ thi IELTS là phần “khó ăn” nhất đòi hỏi không chỉ sự chuẩn bị tốt về cả kiến thức và tâm lý khi thi. Với bài viết dưới đây, IELTS Vietop giới thiệu đến các bạn phần tổng hợp 30+ topic thi IELTS Speaking part 1, 2, 3 thông dụng nhất, mời các bạn tham khảo qua nhé!
Cấu trúc phần thi IELTS Speaking
Đối với cả hai dạng thi IELTS trên giấy và IELTS trên máy tính, bài thi Speaking trước đây chỉ có dạng nói trực tiếp (face-to-face), tuy nhiên những năm gần đây vì lý do bệnh dịch nên đã có một số đợt IELTS Speaking được tổ chức thi qua hình thức thí sinh sẽ đến cơ sở thi và được video call với giám khảo. Tuy nhiên, dạng thi trực tiếp face-to-face vẫn được ưa chuộng hơn.
Cấu trúc bài thi IELTS Speaking bao gồm 3 phần như sau:
|Thời gian: 4 – 5 phút
|Thời gian: 1 phút chuẩn bị2 phút trình bày
|Thời gian: 4 – 5 phút
|Trả lời những câu hỏi liên quan đến bản thân (học vấn, nghề nghiệp, gia đình, sở thích,…)
|Bạn sẽ được giám khảo phát 1 cue card chứa chủ đề và sẽ phải chuẩn bị trong 1 phút để trình bày về chủ đề đó trong 2 phút.
Giám khảo có thể hỏi thêm 1 – 2 câu về chủ đề này.
|Bạn sẽ được giám khảo sẽ hỏi những câu hỏi chi tiết hơn liên quan đến chủ đề được đưa ra trong part 2.
Sau đây, mời các bạn tham khảo tổng hợp 30+ topic thi IELTS Speaking part 1, 2, 3 thông dụng nhất được cập nhật liên tục.
Tổng hợp 30+ topic thi IELTS Speaking part 1, 2, 3 thông dụng nhất
IELTS Speaking part 1
Trong IELTS Speaking part 1 có những chủ đề thông dụng dưới đây.
Work – công việc
- Are you working or are you a student?
- What do you do?
- What are your responsibilities?
- Why did you choose to do that type of work (or that job)?
- Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
- Describe the company or organization you work for
- Do you enjoy your work?
- What do you like/dislike about your job?
- Do you miss being a student?
Study – học hành
- Are you working or are you a student?
- Can you describe your education?
- What is your area of specialization?
- Why did you choose to study that major?
- Do you like your major? (Why?/Why not?)
- What kind of school did you go to as a child?
- What was your favourite subject as a child?
- Are you looking forward to working?
House/Accommodation – nhà cửa
- What kind of housing/accommodation do you live in?
- Who do you live with? How long have you lived there?
- What’s the difference between where you are living now and where you have lived in the past?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
- Which room does your family spend most of the time in?
- Are the transport facilities to your home very good?
- Do you prefer living in a house or a flat?
- What part of your home do you like the most?
Tham khảo: Topic Accommodation – IELTS Speaking Part 1
Family – gia đình
- Do you have a large family or a small family?
- How much time do you manage to spend with members of your family?
- In what way is your family important to you?
- What sorts of things do you like to do together?
- Do you get along well with your family? Why?
- Who are you close to in your family?
Friends – bạn bè
- Do you have a lot of friends?
- Do you keep in contact with friends from your childhood?
- How often do you go out with your friend(s)?
- Are your friends mostly your age or different ages? Why?
- Do you prefer one or two close friends or many friends?
- Do you usually see your friends on weekdays or on weekends? Why?
- Do you prefer to stay alone or with your friends?
- The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
Free time – thời gian rảnh
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What do you do to relax?
- What do you usually do after work or classes?
- How much time do you have each week for doing these things?
- Do you think you have enough free time?
Weekend – cuối tuần
- What do other people in your hometown usually do on weekends?
- Do you think your weekends are long enough?
- What will you do next weekend?
- Did you do anything special last weekend?
- What do you usually do on weekends?
Hobbies – sở thích
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Why do you like doing these activities?
- What hobbies are popular in your country?
- Is there some other hobby or sport you would like to try? Why?
Xem thêm: Topic Hobbies – IELTS Speaking Part 1
Colour – màu sắc
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s the colour you dislike? Why?
- What colours do your friend like most?
- What colour makes you uncomfortable in your room?
Weather – thời tiết
- What kind of weather do you like most?
- What’s the weather like in your hometown?
- Do you like the weather in your hometown?
- Do you prefer dry or wet weather?
Animal & pets – động vật và thú cưng
- Do you like to see animals in the zoo?
- What’s your favourite animal? Why?
- Have you ever had a pet before?
- What animals would you like to have as pets?
- Where do you prefer to keep your pet, indoors or outdoors?
Dreams – những giấc mơ
- Do you often remember your dreams?
- Do you want to make your dreams come true?
- Do you share your dreams with others? Or are you interested in others’ dreams?
- Do you think dreams have special meanings?
Time management – quản lý thời gian
- How do you plan your time in a day?
- Is it easy to manage time for you?
- When do you find it hard to allocate time?
- Do you like being busy?
Taking photos – chụp ảnh
- Do you like taking photos?
- How often do you take photos?
- Do you want to improve your picture-taking skills?
Building – tòa nhà, công trình kiến trúc
- What types of buildings are there in your city?
- Do you prefer old or new buildings?
- Would you like to live in an old building?
Xem thêm: Chủ đề Building – IELTS Speaking
Drawing and Art galleries – mỹ thuật và triển lãm
- Do you like drawing?
- Do you like to go to the gallery?
- Do you want to learn artistic things?
Handwriting – chữ viết tay
- Do you like your handwriting?
- Do you think handwriting is important?
- Which do you prefer, handwriting or typing?
Headphones – tai nghe
- Do you use headphones?
- What type of headphones do you use?
- When would you use headphones?
- In what conditions you won’t use headphones?
Shoes – giày dép
- Do you like buying shoes? How often?
- Have you ever bought shoes online?
- How much do you usually spend on shoes?
- Which do you prefer, fashionable shoes or comfortable shoes?
Email – thư điện tử
- How often do you write an email or a letter?
- Do you think sending emails will be more or less popular in the future?
- What kinds of emails (or letters) have you received that make you feel happy?
Xem thêm: Topic Email – IELTS Speaking Part 1
Mirror – gương
- Do you like looking at yourself in the mirror? How often?
- Have you ever bought mirrors?
- Do you usually take a mirror with you?
- Would you use mirrors to decorate your room?
Watch – đồng hồ
- How often do you wear a watch?
- What did your first watch look like?
- What type of watch do you prefer?
- Did anyone give you a watch as a gift?
IELTS Speaking part 2
Với IELTS Speaking part 2, ta có thể chia thành 6 chủ đề chính:
Describe a person – tả người
- Describe a famous person you would like to meet
- Describe a lesson that you remember well / a useful skill you learned from an older person
- Describe a person to whom you are very close in your family
- Describe a person who has been an important influence in your life.
- Describe a person you admire
- Describe a person you know who is beautiful or handsome
- Describe a person you met who has inspired you
- Describe a person you only met once and want to know more about
- Describe someone in your family who you really admire
Describe a place/building – tả nơi chốn
- Describe a building with architectural interest/a well-known building in your hometown
- Describe a city that you think is very interesting
- Describe a house/apartment that someone you know lives in
- Describe a place in the countryside
- Describe a place that can be good to relax (not your home)
- Describe a place in your country that you would really like to visit
- Describe a shop near where you live
- Describe a town in a rural area that you plan to visit in the future
- Describe an open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting
Describe an object – tả đồ vật
- Describe a time when you started using a new technological device
- Describe an invention that changed how people live
- Describe an object you find particularly beautiful
- Describe something expensive you have bought for yourself
- Describe something you borrowed from your friend or family
Describe an event/activity – tả sự kiện, hoạt động
- Describe a competition that you took part in
- Describe a party that you enjoyed
- Describe a special event that takes place in your country
- Describe an interesting discussion you had with your friend
- Describe an unforgettable advertisement that you saw
- Describe something you do to help you study or work/a thing you did to learn another language
Xem thêm: Bảng chữ cái tiếng Anh
Describe a situation – kể một tình huống
- Describe a special occasion when you had a really enjoyable meal
- Describe a time when you bought something for someone
- Describe a time when you experienced extreme weather conditions
- Describe a time when you get lost
- Describe a time when you had a problem and someone helped you
- Describe an occasion when you had to wait a long time for someone or something to arrive
Describe your favourite thing – tả về một món đồ, phim ảnh, bài hát,… yêu thích
- Describe a book that you enjoyed reading because you had to think a lot
- Describe a course that impressed you a lot
- Describe a subject you used to dislike but now have interest in
- Describe a sport that you most like watching
- Describe an interesting song
- Describe another language that you would like to learn
- Describe your favourite item of clothing
IELTS Speaking part 3
IELTS Speaking part 3 có một số chủ đề phổ biến sau.
Studying & education – học hành
- Are women encouraged to pursue education?
- Do many people in your country study abroad?
- Do you think it is easier to learn as a child or as an adult?
- Do you think teachers are paid enough?
- Do you think your country should spend more money on schools?
- Does education guarantee a good job?
- Does your country provide a good public school system?
- Is it difficult for people without a college education to get good jobs where you live?
- Should schools teach both arts and science?
- What are the qualities of a good student?
- What are the qualities of a good teacher?
- What improvements does the school system need?
- What kinds of courses are useful for university students?
- What school activities are good for school children?
- Why do some students dislike studying at school?
Work – làm việc
- Is salary important to you? What is the impact of salary on doing work?
- How would you define ‘an interesting job’?
- Is it hard to find an interesting job in your country?
- Should young adults work abroad?
- What are the disadvantages of working overtime?
- What kinds of jobs are easy to get in, in a foreign country?
- What kinds of preparation should people do for a job interview?
- What should a good employer do?
- Why do some people keep changing their jobs?
Free time & hobbies – thời gian rảnh & sở thích
- How do people in your country spend their free time?
- Do men and women spend their free time differently? How?
- Do people’s leisure time activities change as they get older? How?
- How do the men in your family usually spend their free time?
- How do the women in your country usually spend their free time?
- How does finance affect the way people spend their free time?
- Is it harmful to spend too much time on a hobby?
- Is it important to have a hobby?
- Where do young people in this country usually spend their free time?
- Which hobbies are the most popular with women in your country? And with men?
- What are some of the different reasons why people use the Internet?
- Do men and women use the internet for different purposes?
- Do you think governments have the right to censor the Internet?
- Do you think our lives have been improved by the Internet?
- Do you think parents should control what Internet sites their children visit on the Internet?
- Do you think that it is important for schools to have Internet access? Why?
- Do you think that the Internet is safe for children? Why
- What (kinds of) people don’t use the internet?
- What are the disadvantages people suffer because they do not use the Internet?
- What influences can (or, does) the Internet have on children/teenagers?
- What is the best thing about the Internet?
- What problems does the Internet create? What problems does it solve?
Book & reading – đọc sách
- Are you a good storyteller?
- Do you regard famous writers as good role models?
- Do you think that it is more valuable to read a book than to watch television?
- Do you think that people read nowadays as they did in the past?
- Do you think that the internet and television will eventually make books obsolete?
- How do you think people will read in the future?
- How does our reading habit change as we grow up? Why does it happen?
- If a movie is based on a book, would you prefer to read the book or watch the film? Why?
- What kind of books are considered good reads in your opinion?
- What kinds of books do old people like to read?
Advertising – quảng cáo
- Are advertisements a good or bad influence on children?
- Do advertisements actually influence people to buy things? How?
- Do you think advertising should be allowed to interrupt TV or radio programs? What are the alternatives?
- Do young and old people show the same attitude towards advertisements?
- How do advertisements attract attention?
- What are the harmful and beneficial effects of advertising?
Animal & pets – động vật và thú cưng
- Are there any animal reserves in your country where wild animals can live with protection?
- Are there any wild animals in your country that are not found in any other country?
- Are there laws regarding hunting in your country?
- Do you think animals have feelings and rights?
- Do you think it is right to keep wild animals in captivity all their life?
- Have you seen any TV programs about animals?
- How do people feel about the protection of wild animals?
- How do you feel about the use of animals for medical research?
- Is it morally right to spend a lot of money on pets, rather than helping people in need?
- What can children learn by having a pet?
- What can people learn from animals?
- What should we do to protect endangered animals?
- What would happen when some species disappear from the earth?
- Why do some people not like pets?
- Why do some people refuse to eat animals?
Cell phones – điện thoại di động
- For children, from what age do you think it becomes suitable for them to use cell phones?
- Is it common for children to use cell phones in your country?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of using a cellphone?
- What do teenagers in your country use cell phones for?
- Why are so many people addicted to social apps?
City & Countryside – thành thị và nông thôn
- Do you think it is better to live in the city or in the countryside?
- How has life changed over time in the countryside?
- What are the advantages of living in the city/countryside?
- What are the disadvantages of living in the city/countryside?
- What do people living in the city/countryside like to do?
- What interesting things can we do in big cities/countryside?
- What kinds of people live in the city/countryside?
- What’s the difference between living in the city and in the countryside?
School subjects – môn học ở trường
- Can the students in your country choose their favourite subjects?
- Do you think students should be able to choose the subjects they like?
- How do schools teach math in your country?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a calculator?
- What methods can be applied to make math class more interesting?
- What subject would be added to high school?
- Which is the most useful subject?
Handwriting – chữ viết tay
- Are handwriting problems more common in males or females?
- Do you think that handwriting expresses personality?
- Is being left-handed the cause of the problem?
- Is handwriting still important?
- Is it possible to improve a student’s handwriting after years?
- What is the future of handwriting?
Weather – thời tiết
- Do you think the weather has an influence on people’s mood?
- How do you feel about the climate in recent years?
- What can we do to stop the greenhouse effect?
- What are the possible results if the temperature continues going up?
- What do people usually do in winter?
- What are the new jobs that come up in extreme weather?
- How do people find it, to work in extremely cold or hot weather?
- How does extremely cold or hot weather help people?
Environment – môi trường
- What do you think is the main danger the world faces in terms of the environment?
- Are companies more or less environmentally responsible now than they were in the past?
- Are there any lessons to learn from nature?
- Are there litter laws in your country?
- Do you know about any anti-pollution programs in your community?
- Do you think cars should be banned from city centres?
- Do you think nuclear power is safe? To whom should it be allowed and why?
- Do you think overpopulation is an important environmental issue? Why or why not?
- Do you think people should recycle newspapers? Why or why not?
- How can we protect the environment and at the same time improve people’s standard of living?
- In what ways can we save more water?
- What are some things that can be recycled?
- What are some things that your community is doing to help the environment?
- What are some types of pollution?
- What are some ways energy is wasted?
- What can large cities do to improve their air quality?
- What examples are there of people damaging the natural world?
- What is global warming?
- What is the main problem with renewable energy sources?
- What is the most important issue facing the environment today?
- What is the penalty for littering in your country?
- What should we do to increase awareness about environmental pollution?
- What types of energy are popular in your native country?
- Whom do you think is more responsible for pollution, individual people or the government?
Trên đây là bài tổng hợp 30+ topic thi IELTS SPEAKING part 1, 2, 3 thông dụng nhất. IELTS Vietop hy vọng các bạn đã có thể tham khảo được những đề bài hữu ích để có sự chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kỳ thi IELTS. Chúc các bạn học IELTS tốt và hẹn các bạn ở những bài viết sau nhé!