IELTS Speaking topic Entertainment – Giải trí là một chủ đề rất hay gặp trong bài thi IELTS Speaking. Với bài viết hôm nay, IELTS Vietop mời các bạn cùng tham khảo qua phần bài mẫu IELTS Speaking và một số từ vựng liên quan topic Entertainment nhé!
IELTS Speaking topic Entertainment
Bài mẫu topic Entertainment IELTS Speaking Part 1 Sample
1. Do you prefer relaxing at home or going out in the evening?
In the evening, I personally enjoy both chilling at home and going out with friends or family. I would say that it really depends on my mood and what I’m in the mood for. I find that going out in the evening can be a great way to socialize and have fun while relaxing at home can be a great way to unwind and enjoy some alone time.
- To chill (v): nghỉ ngơi, thư giãn
- Mood (n): tâm trạng
- To socialize (v): tham gia vào xã hội, giao tiếp, xã giao
- To unwind (v): nghỉ ngơi, thư giãn
2. When you go out for an evening, what do you like to do?
Let me think… When I go out in the evening, with friends for example, I usually prefer to go to a cafe or restaurant. I also enjoy going to the cinema, attending concerts, or participating in other events. Sometimes, when being alone, I’ll just take a stroll in a park near my home.
- To attend (v): tham dự
- Concert (n): buổi hòa nhạc
- To take a stroll (v): đi tản bộ
3. Is there any kind of entertainment you do not like?
Yes, there is certain kind of entertainment that I do not like. For example, I do not enjoy watching or participating in activities that are violent or that promote negative messages or behavior. I prefer activities that are creative and uplifting and that bring people together in a positive way.
- Violent (adj): bạo lực
- To promote (v): khuyến khích
- Negative (adj): tiêu cực
- Creative (adj): sáng tạo
- Uplifting (adj): nâng cao tinh thần
- Positive (adj): tích cực
4. What TV programmes do you remember from your childhood?
I remember watching a lot of different TV programmes from my childhood. Some of my favourites were cartoons like Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, and The Flintstones. I also enjoyed watching live-action shows like Full House and Saved by the Bell. I also watched a lot of educational programmes, such as Sesame Street and Bill Nye the Science Guy. All of these programmes had a big impact on me and I still remember them fondly today.
- Impact (n): ảnh hưởng
- Fondly (adv): một cách trìu mến
5. When was the last time you went to the cinema or the theatre? What did you see?
The last time I went to the cinema or theatre was a couple of years ago – since currently, I don’t really have much free time. I saw a movie called The Invisible Man, which was a psychological thriller. It was a really intense and suspenseful movie that kept me on the edge of my seat. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who loves a good thriller.
- Psychological (adj): tâm lý
- Thriller (n): kinh dị giật gân
- Intense (adj): dữ dội
- Suspenseful (adj): hồi hộp
- To keep someone on the edge of their seat: làm cho một người (đặc biệt là khán giả) cảm thấy rất phấn khích, hồi hộp khi chờ đợi để tìm hiểu điều gì sẽ xảy ra tiếp theo (trong sách, phim, kịch,…)
Xem ngay: Khóa học IELTS Online – Online trực tuyến cùng chuyên gia IELTS 8.5
Bài mẫu topic Entertainment IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample
Describe your favourite TV program.
You should say
- What kind of TV programme it is (e.g. comedy, romantic etc.)
- When you saw this TV programme
- What the TV programme was about
And explain why this TV programme made such an impression on you.
I really enjoy watching the TV show Modern Family. It’s a comedy series that follows the lives of three related families. It’s filled with humour, heart, and lots of family drama. I love the characters and the way they interact with each other. Each episode follows the family as they navigate their daily lives and deal with various issues. It’s a great show for anyone looking for some lighthearted entertainment.
The show features a diverse cast of characters, including an older married couple, their three adult children, and their children’s partners and children. The show explores themes such as marriage, parenting, and relationships in a humorous and relatable way. It also touches on topics such as gender roles and social issues. The show also features many interesting storylines that are both humorous and heartfelt. It is a show that can make you laugh, cry, and think all at the same time. Besides, it often uses satire to address these issues, which adds to its comedic value.
The show has won numerous awards and has been praised for its humour, wit, and heart. It’s a great show that celebrates family and all its imperfections, reminding us that love and understanding can conquer all. I always love to watch it with family and friends, and it always leaves me feeling uplifted with a smile on my face.
- Comedy (n): phim, kịch,… hài hước
- Humour (adj): hài hước
- To interact (v): tương tác
- To navigate (v): điều hướng
- Lighthearted (adj): thú vị và giải trí
- Diverse (adj): phong phú
- Relatable (adj): dễ hiểu
- To touch on topics: nhắc đến các chủ đề
- Storyline (n): cốt truyện
- Heartfelt (adj): chân thành
- Satire (n): châm biếm
- Numerous (adj): nhiều, vô số – đồng nghĩa với many, much,…
- To be praised (v): được khen ngợi
- Uplifted (adj): phấn chấn, vui vẻ
Xem thêm: Trọn bộ bài mẫu IELTS Speaking part 2
Talk about your best friend – Bài mẫu và từ vựng IELTS Speaking part 1, 2, 3
Bài mẫu Topic House & Cooking – IELTS Speaking Part 1
Bài mẫu topic Entertainment IELTS Speaking Part 3 Sample
1. What forms of entertainment are most popular in Vietnam?
I think they will be very diverse. They could be watching movies and television shows, playing video games, listening to music or going to a cafe or something else. They are all great ways to relax and escape from everyday life while being able to socialize with others. It likely varies depending on where you live, your age, and what activities you enjoy doing in your spare time.
- Diverse (adj): đa dạng
- To escape from everyday life (v): thoát khỏi cuộc sống bộn bề hằng ngày
- To socialize (v): giao tiếp
- To vary (v): thay đổi
2. Do you think men and women have different tastes in entertainment?
Yes, I do think so. Generally speaking, men tend to be more interested in activities that are more action-packed and competitive, such as playing video games or doing heavy sports. Women, on the other hand, tend to be more interested in activities that are more emotionally engaging, such as watching romantic comedies or going to the theatre. However, this is not always the case, as there are many people who enjoy activities that are traditionally considered to be more “male” or “female.”
- Action-packed (adj): mang tính hành động cao
- Competitive (adj): cạnh tranh
- Emotionally (adv): tình cảm, cảm xúc
- Engaging (adj): hấp dẫn, cuốn hút
Xem thêm: Bảng chữ cái tiếng Anh
3. Do you think that entertainment can be more effective than traditional teaching methods for some children?
Yes, I do think that for certain minors, entertainment can be a more successful form of teaching than traditional methods. It could engage children in learning, as it can make the process more enjoyable and less intimidating. It could introduce children to new topics and teach them important life lessons in a fun way. Entertainment could also be a great method to encourage creativity and imagination, which can be beneficial for children’s development.
- Minor (n): trẻ em, trẻ vị thành niên
- Method (n): phương pháp
- Intimidating (adj): đáng sợ
- To encourage (v): khuyến khích
- Beneficial (adj): có ích
Trên đây là bài mẫu và từ vựng cho phần IELTS Speaking topic Entertainment. IELTS Vietop hy vọng đã có thể giúp các bạn tham khảo được thêm nhiều từ vựng và ý tưởng để chuẩn bị tốt hơn cho chủ đề này. Chúc các bạn học tốt!