Vietop gửi bạn giải đề IELTS Writing ngày 21/10/2023 bên dưới nhé! Các bạn theo dõi và ôn luyện IELTS Writing thật tốt nhé!
IELTS Writing task 1
The diagram below shows the process of growing and preparing pineapples and pineapple products.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The visual illustrates the process of planting and manufacturing products from pineapples.
Overall, the process comprises three major stages, commencing at pineapples being grown on fields and ending at pineapples of different size being converted into three different products including pineapple juice, canned pineapples and fresh pineapples.
As can be seen from the diagram, pineapples are planted in rows. The suggested Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where releva. Between pineapples is 26 cm, and the optimal temperatures for pineapple growth range between 28°C and 30°C.
After 7 months, chemicals are sprayed to the fields as a means of protection against bugs. 5 months from then, when the pineapples reach maturation, weighing 2kg at 30 cm long, they are harvested and delivered to the factory for processing.
Here, they are cleaned and washed to remove chemical residues, dirt or any insects. Depending on the size, they are processed into various products. As for the small and medium-sized ones, the crown is chopped off and the skin is peeled.
Next, an extractor col- lects juice from the small-sized pineapples whereas the medi- um-sized ones are cut into slices and packaged into cans. As for the fresh, big-sized pineapples, they are waxed and packed into crates before shipment.
- Commence at: bắt đầu
- Convert into s.th: chuyển hoá thành cái gì
- Means (n): cách thức, phương tiện
- Harvest (v): thu hoạch
- Residue (n): phần còn dư (hoá chất)
- Peel (v): lột/ gọt vỏ
- Giải đề IELTS Writing ngày 12/10/2023
- Giải đề IELTS Writing ngày 07/10/2023
- Giải đề IELTS Writing ngày 23/09/2023
IELTS Writing task 2
Many students find it is harder to study at university or college compared to when they were in grade school. Why is this? What are some possible solutions for this problem?
Bước 1: Phân tích đề
- Từ khoá: Harder, study at university or college, grade school
- Câu hỏi: Đây là dạng câu hỏi yêu cầu thí sinh đưa ra nguyên nhân và giải pháp cho vấn đề
Bước 2: Lập kế hoạch cho bài luận
|Thân bài 1||Thân bài 2|
|Increased Academic Rigor: |
– University and college courses are specialized and intensive.
– They demand in-depth understanding of complex subject matter.
– This transition is challenging for students accustomed to a broad high school curriculum.
Lack of Personalized Attention:
– High schools offer smaller class sizes, enabling closer student-instructor interaction.
– Universities and colleges often have larger classes, making it difficult for students to seek clarification or express concerns.
|For Increased Academic Demands: Implement preparatory courses focusing on study skills, critical thinking, and time management.|
For Lack of Personalized Attention:
– Maintain smaller class sizes where possible.
– Organize student-teacher seminars, virtual discussion boards, and peer-led tutorial sessions to enhance interaction and support.
Bước 3: Hoàn thành bài luận
An increasing number of students encounter great difficulties when they move from high school education to the university or college level. This essay will explore the underlying reasons for this phenomenon and suggest possible remedies for this issue.
One of the primary reasons behind students finding it more challenging to study at the tertiary level compared to grade school is the increased academic rigor. In other words, university and college courses are characterized by being specialized and intensive, requiring students to gain thorough insights into complex subject matter. Such a transition can pose great challenges to those who are accustomed to a curriculum of grade school which covers a wide range of subjects.
Another contributing factor is the lack of personalized attention. This means that grade schools often feature smaller class sizes that would provide opportunities for closer interaction between each student and their instructor. This is in stark contrast to the universities or colleges, where classes tend to be larger, potentially depriving students of the chances to seek clarification or raise concerns as to the knowledge learnt.
To mitigate these challenges, several potential solutions can be put forward. Firstly, in response to the issue of increased academic demands, universities and colleges can consider offering preparatory courses before students delve into their specialized subjects. Such courses would focus on developing essential study skills, critical thinking, time management techniques, which can help students transition smoothly into the more demanding academic environment.
In order to tackle the lack of attention, educational institutions should try to maintain smaller class sizes where feasible, which are widely believed to foster a more interactive and engaging learning experience. Regular student-teacher seminars, virtual discussion boards, or peer-led tutorial sessions should also be implemented, so that students are allowed the chance to engage in meaningful discussions with both their instructors and peers, especially in cases where small size classes can not be organized.
In conclusion, the difficulty that many students encounter when making a transition from grade school to university or college result from heightened academic demands and lack of individualized support, and these can be resolved by the provision of preparatory programs, maintenance of classes of smaller size where possible, and enhanced student support services.
Bước 4: Từ vựng
|Vocabulary||Meaning in Vietnamese|
|Tertiary||Bậc học thứ ba (bao gồm đại học)|
|Academic rigor||Sự nghiêm ngặt, yêu cầu cao trong học thuật|
|Subject matter||Nội dung môn học|
|Deprive||Tước quyền, làm mất|
|Delve into||Đào sâu vào, nghiên cứu kỹ lưỡng|
Now, here’s a gap-fill exercise using these words:
- 1. Many students find the ______________ level of education to be more challenging than high school.
- 2. The ______________ of university courses demands a high level of commitment and effort.
- 3. To succeed in your studies, it’s essential to ______________ the ______________ of your chosen field.
- 4. Large class sizes at college can ______________ students of individualized attention.
- 5. The transition from high school to university requires students to ______________ new and complex subject matter.
- 1. Tertiary
- 2. Academic rigor
- 3. Delve into, subject matter
- 4. Deprive
- 5. Delve into
Ngoài ra, các bạn cần phải thường xuyên cập nhập lịch thi IELTS để có kế hoạch ôn thi IELTS phù hợp nhé!
Xem ngay: Khóa học IELTS Writing – Offline và Online cùng chuyên gia IELTS 8.5