Hôm nay, IELTS Vietop giới thiệu bài mẫu câu trả lời IELTS Speaking Part 2, 3 – Describe a piece of good news you received. Có không ít thí sinh sẽ cảm thấy bối rối khi gặp phải đề bài này, cho nên các bạn hãy chú ý tham khảo qua nhé!
Từ vựng IELTS Speaking Part 2 – Describe a piece of good news you received
- Amazed – kinh ngạc – I was amazed to learn that I had been chosen to represent my country in an international conference.
- Astonished – kinh ngạc – I was astonished to hear that I had won the first prize in the science competition.
- Astounded – kinh ngạc – I was astounded to hear that I had been offered a job with a six-figure salary.
- Blithe – vui tươi, yêu đời – I felt blithe when I decided to take a spontaneous trip to the countryside.
- Cheerful – vui mừng – I was cheerful to hear that my sister had been accepted into her first-choice college.
- Content – hài lòng – I was content to hear that my parents were coming to visit me.
- Delighted – vui mừng – I was delighted to learn that I had been promoted at work.
- Ecstatic – ngây ngất – I was ecstatic to hear that I had been awarded a full scholarship.
- Elated – phấn khởi – I was elated to receive the news that my sister had given birth to a healthy baby boy.
- Enchanted – kỳ diệu, mê hoặc – I was enchanted by the beauty of the sunset over the ocean.
- Enthused – nhiệt tình, say mê, đam mê – I was enthused to hear that my favourite band was going to perform in my city.
- Euphoric – hưng phấn – I felt euphoric when I found out that I had scored the highest marks in my class.
- Excited – hào hứng – John was so excited to hear that he had won the lottery.
- Exhilarated – hồ hởi – I felt exhilarated after completing my first marathon.
- Exultant – hưng phấn – I felt exultant when I received the news that my book had been published.
- Flourishing – hưng thịnh – My business has been flourishing since I introduced a new product line.
- Fortunate – may mắn – I felt fortunate to have a supportive and loving family during a challenging time in my life.
- Glad – vui mừng – I was glad to hear that my grandfather had fully recovered from his illness.
- Grateful – tri ân, biết ơn – They were so grateful to hear that their grandfather’s surgery had been successful.
- Gratified – vừa ý, hài lòng – I was gratified to hear that my efforts had been recognized by my boss.
- Happy – vui vẻ – I was happy to hear that I had passed my driving test.
- Impressed – ấn tượng – I was impressed to hear that my friend had been accepted into a prestigious art school.
- Joyful – vui mừng – I was joyful to hear that my best friend was getting married.
- Jubilant – hân hoan – The whole team was jubilant when we won the championship game.
- Optimistic – lạc quan – I remained optimistic even after facing a setback because I knew I could learn from the experience.
- Overjoyed – vui mừng khôn xiết – I was overjoyed to hear that I had been accepted into my dream university.
- Pleased – hài lòng – I was pleased to hear that my favourite author was going to release a new book.
- Positive – tích cực – I felt positive and optimistic about my future after receiving a job offer.
- Radiant – hớn hở – My sister looked radiant when she received the news that she had been selected for a job interview.
- Relieved – an tâm – I was relieved to hear that my flight had not been cancelled due to the bad weather.
- Satisfied – thỏa mãn – I was satisfied to hear that my project had been approved by the committee.
- Successful – thành công – I felt successful when I achieved my goal of running a mile in under 6 minutes.
- Thankful – biết ơn – I was thankful for the opportunity to study abroad and experience a new culture.
- Thrilled – xúc động – She was absolutely thrilled to find out that she had been selected for the job.
Giải bài mẫu Topic News and media: IELTS Speaking Part 1, 2, 3
Top 52 Chủ đề IELTS Speaking Part 2 thường gặp nhất trong bài thi
Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 2 – Describe a piece of good news you received
Describe a piece of good news you received.
You should say:
- What it was
- When you heard it
- How you knew it
And explain how you felt about it.
I remember a time when I received some incredible news that made me feel overjoyed and ecstatic. It was when I found out that I had been selected for a prestigious internship program at a top company in my field. I had applied for the program a few months earlier and had been waiting anxiously for a response.
When I received the email informing me that I had been chosen for the internship, I was absolutely thrilled. I felt as though all my hard work and effort had paid off. I was also grateful for the opportunity to learn from some of the best professionals in the industry. Being selected out of so many talented applicants was a huge honour for me, and I was grateful for the chance to prove myself.
I immediately called my family and friends to share the good news with them. They were all delighted and impressed. I was satisfied knowing that I had achieved something that I had been working towards for a long time.
Receiving the news that I had been selected for the internship was a joyful moment for me. It gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams and showed me that hard work and perseverance can pay off in the end.
- Prestigious (adj): uy tín, đáng tin cậy
- Internship (n): thực tập
- Program (n): chương trình
- Field (n): lĩnh vực
- Anxiously (adv): một cách lo lắng
- To pay off (v): đền đáp
- Professional (n): chuyên gia (adj): chuyên nghiệp
- Industry (n): ngành công nghiệp
- Applicant (n): ứng viên
- Honour (n): niềm vinh dự
- To achieve (v): đạt được
- Perseverance (n): kiên trì
Bài mẫu câu trả lời IELTS Speaking Part 3 – Describe a piece of good news you received
People in the community often spread good news related to personal achievements, such as getting a promotion at work, receiving an award or recognition, or passing an important exam. They also share good news related to major life events, such as getting engaged, getting married, having a baby, or buying a new house. In addition, people share good news related to the community, such as successful fundraising events, new businesses opening, or the completion of a community project.
- Personal achievements (n): Thành tích cá nhân
- Promotion (n): thăng chức
- Award (n): giải thưởng
- Recognition (n): công nhận
- Major (adj): chính
- Fundraising (adj): gây quỹ
My answer is yes. Sharing good news allows people to celebrate their achievements and feel a sense of validation and support from others. It also allows them to spread their happiness with loved ones and friends. Moreover, receving nice announcements can help inspiring others and motivating them to pursue their own goals and aspirations.
- To celebrate (v): ăn mừng
- Validation (n): sự công nhận
- To spread (v): lan tỏa
- Announcement (n): thông báo
- To inspire (v): truyền cảm hứng
- To motivate (v): động lực
- Aspiration (n): nguyện vọng
Do people like to hear good news from their friends?
Yes, people generally like to hear good news from their friends, which can create a positive and supportive atmosphere, and it can also strengthen the bond between friends. However, it’s important to be sensitive to the fact that not everyone may be experiencing positive news at the same time and to be respectful of their feelings.
- Supportive (adj): hỗ trợ
- Atmosphere (n): bầu không khí
- To strengthen (v): làm mạnh hơn
- Bond (n): mối liên kết, mối quan hệ
- Respectful (adj): tôn trọng
Xem ngay: Khóa học IELTS 1 kèm 1 – Chỉ 1 thầy và 1 trò chắc chắn đạt điểm đầu ra
I think it can be both good and bad, depending on the situation. On the one hand, social media provides a platform for people to share their experiences and connect with others who have similar interests. It can also be a way to spread awareness about important issues and causes. However, social media can also be a source of negativity, cyberbullying, and misinformation. It’s important to be mindful of what we share on social media and how it may impact ourselves and others.
- Situation (n): tình huống
- Platform (n): nền tảng
- Awareness (n): ý thức
- Negativity (n): tiêu cực
- Cyberbullying (n): bắt nạt qua mạng
- Misinformation (n): thông tin sai lệch
- Mindful (adj): tỉnh táo
- Impact (v): ảnh hưởng
Should the media only publish good news?
I don’t think so. In order to provide a balanced and accurate representation of the world, the media has a responsibility to report on both the good and the bad. It’s important for people to be informed about the issues and problems that exist in society, in order to take action and work towards solutions. However, it’s also important for the media to report on positive news and stories, in order to inspire and uplift people and to provide a sense of hope and optimism.
- Balanced (adj): cân bằng
- Accurate (adj): chính xác
- Representation (n): đại diện
- To be informed (v): được thông báo
- To take action (v): hành động
- To work towards (v): hướng tới
- To uplift (v): nâng đỡ
Social media has become a powerful tool for people to access information. It allows people to easily share news, articles, and other forms of media with their friends and followers. Social media also provides a platform for people to connect with others who have similar interests and to join online communities that focus on specific topics. Moreover, social media can be used to follow and interact with experts and organizations that provide valuable information on a variety of topics.
- To access information (v): truy cập thông tin
- Article (n): bài báo
- Followers (n): người theo dõi (trên MXH)
- Specific (adj): dứt khoát, rành mạch, rõ ràng, cụ thể.
- Expert (n): chuyên gia
- Organization (n): tổ chức
- Valuable information (n): thông tin có giá trị
Trên đây là bài mẫu câu trả lời IELTS Speaking Part 2 Describe a piece of good news you received. Hy vọng bài viết sẽ là nguồn tham khảo tốt cho các bạn trong việc học và chuẩn bị cho kỳ thi IELTS. Chúc các bạn học tốt!