Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn (Future perfect continuous tense) tuy có cấu trúc phức tạp nhưng lại đóng vai trò kiến thức rất quan trọng mà bạn cần phải nắm vững để có thể sử dụng tốt trong các bài thi và cả trong giao tiếp hàng ngày.
Với bài viết hôm nay, hãy cùng Vietop ôn tập lại về Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn qua các Bài tập Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn nhỏ dưới đây nhé!
Tổng quan về Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Cấu trúc của Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn (Future perfect continuous tense) như sau:
- Khẳng định: S + will + have + been + V-ing
- Phủ định: S + will + not + have + been + V-ing
- Nghi vấn Yes/No: Will + S + have + been + V-ing
- Nghi vấn Wh-: Wh- + will + S + have + been + V-ing
*Lưu ý: will = ‘ll (trừ câu trả lời Yes) và will not = won’t
E.g.: They will have been getting married for 3 years by the end of this month. (Tính tới cuối tháng này thì họ đã kết hôn được 3 năm rồi.)
Jamie won’t have been playing sports for 4 months until the end of this year. (Jamie sẽ không chơi thể thao trong 4 tháng cho đến cuối năm nay.)
By the end of this year, will Alice have been living in this country for 10 months? (Đến cuối năm nay thì Alice đã đang sống ở đất nước này được 10 tháng rồi phải không?)
Where will you have been working next year? (Năm sau bạn sẽ đang làm việc ở đâu?)
Cách sử dụng và dấu hiệu nhận biết
Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn (Future perfect continuous tense) được dùng khi ta muốn:
- Diễn tả một hành động, sự việc đang tiếp diễn kéo dài liên tục đến một thời điểm nhất định trong tương lai.
E.g.: They will have been working for this company for 5 years until the end of this month. (Bọn họ sẽ làm việc cho công ty này ta được 5 năm tính tới cuối tháng này.)
- Nhấn mạnh tính liên tục của 1 hành động so với 1 hành động khác trong tương lai.
E.g.: By the time my parents come home, I will have been studying for an hour. (Tính tới lúc ba mẹ tôi về nhà, thì tôi sẽ đã học được 1 tiếng rồi.)
Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn thường được dùng kèm với các từ như:
- When: vào khi
E.g.: When Alice is 30 years old, she will have been learning French for 10 years. (Khi Alice 30 tuổi, cô ấy sẽ đã học tiếng Pháp được 10 năm.)
- By the end of this week/month/year: tính đến cuối tuần này/tháng này/năm nay
E.g.: By the end of this month, they will have been dating for 2 years. (Tính đến cuối tháng này thì họ đã hẹn hò được 2 năm.)
- By then: tính đến lúc đó
E.g.: By then, they will have been traveling for 2 weeks. (Đến lúc đó, họ sẽ đi du lịch được 2 tuần.)
- By the time + 1 mệnh đề ở thì hiện tại đơn
E.g.: By the time John arrives, I will have been playing video games. (Vào lúc John đến, tôi vẫn sẽ đang chơi trò chơi điện tử.)
Chú ý: Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn không sử dụng với các mệnh đề bắt đầu bằng những từ chỉ thời gian như: while, before, after, by the time, as soon as, if, unless… Với những từ này, ta có thể sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn.
Xem thêm các dạng ngữ pháp:
Bài tập Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn
Bài 1: Fill in the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the following sentences (Future perfect continuous)
- The pilot __________ an aeroplane 20000 ft above the surface level. (fly)
- Why ____ he________ driven his bike at the speed of 135mph? (not)
- She will __________ to Paris to meet her parents. (go)
- I ____ have _____ to cut my hairs into this kind of hairstyle. (decide)
- They ___________ an award for the best dance performance. (receive)
- The teacher ____ not ________ in their college premises. (look)
- He ___________ all the messages before his girlfriend’s arrival. (delete)
- Before he enters the bedroom, the thief ___________ from there. (escape)
- ____they ___________ from the goa tour? (return)
- I will have ________ him his pending amount by the date. (give)
- She will have _______ her dinner on time. (eat)
- _____ the principal ________ his application for organizing a sports event? (approve)
- Both of them ___________ this month. (marry)
- Players ___________ their game in the hot climate. (play)
- I ___________ three shirts from this shop. (purchase)
Bài 2: Fill in the verbs in brackets to make Yes/No questions. Use the Future perfect continuous
- By evening, she ___________ (cook) the whole day.
- Will they ___________ (work) all morning?
- He .___________ (stand) outside the class for a whole day.
- Sam ___________ (watch) TV for quite a long time.
- Amit ___________ (help) them for 5 months.
- He ___________ (use) the bike for a week by the time he ___________ (bring) it back.
- They ___________ (not/writing) mails for long.
- Before October, Jessica will ___________ (teach) for a year.
- I ___________ (play) baseball for long.
- In 2015, they ___________ (live) here for 15 years.
Bài 3: Fill in the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the following sentences (Future perfect continuous)
- Ben _________________ weight for three months. (not/lose)
- She __________________ books since morning. (read)
- He __________________ for two months. (not/travel)
- We __________________ for two hours. (sing)
- I __________________ an essay for one hour. (not/write)
- _____ my mom ____________ food for many years? (cook)
- They__________________ a bicycle for two hours. (not/ride)
- He ______________ to learn the french language for three years. (try)
- She__________________ a job for five years. (not/do)
- ____ I ____________ till 2030? (win)
- We __________________ these formal shirts for three months. (wear)
- She __________________ early in the morning for a week. (wake)
- I __________________ rent for ten months. (not/pay)
- The butterfly __________________ for one hour. (fly)
- We __________________ chess for two hours. (not/play)
Bài 4: Fill in the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the following sentences (Future perfect continuous or Future perfect)
- The show starts at 9 p. m. and it ends an hour later.
⇒ We ________ the show between 9 and 10 p.m. (watch)
- The show ends just a few minutes before ten o’clock.
⇒ The show ________ by ten o’clock. (end)
- You can meet your grandpa while he is working in the garden.
⇒ You can meet your grandpa in the garden. He ________ grass. (cut)
- Your grandpa won’t be waiting for you if you come late.
⇒ Hurry up or your grandpa ________ by the time you arrive there. (leave)
- In 2050 the Internet will be accessible everywhere.
⇒ In 2050 everyone ________ the Internet. (use)
- In 2050 everyone will be connected to the Internet.
⇒ By 2050 everyone ________ the Internet one way or the other. (access)
- How will I recognize you? – According to my red dress.
⇒ How will I recognize you? – I ________ a red dress. (wear)
- I can’t wear this dress at the party. I have used it so many times.
⇒ I will need a new dress for the party. I ________ this one by then. (wear out)
Bài 5: Choose the correct answer
1. My mom ________ for two days by the time I see her.
- has been travelling
- will have been travelling
- will has been travelling
2. They’ll be exhausted by dinner. They will have been _____ hockey for seven hours.
3. Will you ________ here for ten years by the time of the Christmas party?
- have been worked
- have to work
- have been working
4. It’s a 24-hour relay. They’ll only have been ________ for half the time by 6pm.
5. We ________ been waiting long.
- will not have
- have not will
- will have not
6. I ________ working for two years.
- willn’t have been
- won’t have been
- not have been
7. Won’t they ________ travelling for two weeks by then?
- have been
- had been
- has been
8. The teachers will ________ for a month by the time the deal is made.
- have been striking
- will strike
- will be striking
9. The films run all night. We ________ movies for six hours by the time the feature comes on.
- will have been watching
- will watch
10. She’ll still be groggy. She ________ undergoing surgery for three hours.
- will has been
- will have been
- will be have
- The pilot will have flown an aeroplane 20000 ft above the surface level.
- Why won’t he have driven his bike at the speed of 135mph?
- She will have gone to Paris to meet her parents.
- I will have decided to cut my hair into this kind of hairstyle.
- They will have received an award for the best dance performance.
- The teacher will not have looked at their college premises.
- He will have decided all the messages before his girlfriend’s arrival.
- Before he enters the bedroom, the thief will have escaped from there.
- will they have returned from the goa tour?
- I will have given him his pending amount by the date.
- She will have eaten her dinner on time.
- will the principal have approved his application for organizing a sports event?
- Both of them will have married this month.
- Players will have played their game in the hot climate.
- I will have purchased three shirts from this shop.
- will have been cooking
- have been working
- will have been standing
- will have been watching
- will have been helping
- will have been using – brings
- won’t have been writing
- have been teaching,
- won’t have been playing,
- will have been living
- Ben won’t have been losing weight for three months.
- She will have been reading books since morning.
- He won,t have been travelling for two months.
- We will have been singing for two hours.
- I won’t have been writing an essay for one hour.
- will my mom have been cooking food for many years?
- They won’t have been riding a bicycle for two hours.
- He will have been trying to learn the french language for three years.
- She won’t have been doing a job for five years.
- will I have been winning till 2030?
- We will have been wearing these formal shirts for three months.
- She will have been waking early in the morning for a week.
- I won’t have been paying rent for ten months.
- The butterfly will have been flying for one hour.
- We won’t have been playing chess for two hours.
- We will be watching the show between 9 and 10 p.m.
- The show will have ended by ten o’clock.
- You can meet your grandpa in the garden. He will be cutting grass.
- Hurry up or your grandpa will have left by the time you arrive there.
- In 2050 everyone will be using the Internet.
- By 2050 everyone will have accessed the Internet one way or the other.
- How will I recognize you? – I will be wearing a red dress.
- I will need a new dress for the party. I will have worn out this one by then.
1. will have been travelling
3. have been working
5. will not have
6. won’t have been
7. have been
8. have been striking
9. will have been watching
10. will have been
Hy vọng sau khi làm các bài tập nhỏ trên về thì Thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn (Future perfect continuous tense), Vietop đã giúp các bạn nắm vững hơn về cách sử dụng thì này trong tiếng Anh. Chúc các bạn học thật tốt và hãy chờ đón những bài viết ngữ pháp tiếng Anh tiếp theo từ chúng mình nhé!