Describe a new development in the area where you live là dạng đề bài yêu cầu thí sinh cần phải miêu tả lại sự phát triển mới trong khu vực mình sinh sống. Với dạng đề bài này, thí sinh cần thể hiện như thế nào để có thể đạt được band điểm cao? Hôm nay Vietop sẽ cung cấp đến cho bạn IELTS Speaking Part 2, Part 3 Sample: Describe a new development in the area where you live nhé!
IELTS Speaking Part 2 sample: Describe a new development in the area where you live
Đề bài Describe a new development in the area where you live
|Describe a new development in the area where you live (e.g. shopping mall, park…). You should say:|
What the development is
When/Where you noticed it
How long it took to complete it
And explain how you feel about it.
Mời bạn cùng nghe Podcast bài mẫu Part 2 của IELTS Vietop nhé:
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Sample Describe a new development in the area where you live
Today, I’d like to discuss a recent construction in my neighborhood: a brand-new shopping center that recently opened. Since it opened, it has been the talk of the town, so I’ll give my opinion.
The mall is right in the middle of the city and is rather significant here. It’s challenging to keep track of all the available shops, eateries, and entertainment venues. In fact, I was taken aback by the sheer number of premium stores and worldwide names in one location.
I recall being astounded by the mall’s vastness and grandeur the first time I entered it. It is a multi-level mall with lots of greenery and natural light, which gives it a warm and comforting atmosphere. There are many wide areas and clear lines in the modern, slick architecture. It’s unquestionably very different from the local traditional marketplaces.
There is something for everyone at the shops. There are upscale boutiques, national chains, and even a few independently owned enterprises. Also impressive is the range of restaurants. Everything from fast food to fine dining is available, and there is always a crowd in the food court checking out different cuisines.
However, I must admit that the mall’s entertainment selections are my favorite feature. They have a bowling alley, an indoor theme park, and a modern movie theater complex! On the weekends, it’s a terrific spot to visit with the family or to catch up with friends and see a movie.
I’m generally really impressed with the new shopping center in my neighborhood. It’s a fantastic addition to the neighborhood, and I predict it will be a well-liked vacation spot for many years to come.
- Recent construction (n): sự xây dựng gần đây
- The talk of (n): cuộc nói chuyện/bàn luận về
- Keep track of (v): theo dõi
- Eateries (n): quán ăn
- Entertainment venues (n): địa điểm giải trí
- Be taken aback by: sửng sốt
- The sheer number of (n): số lượng nhiều
- Premium stores (n): cửa hàng cao cấp
- Be astounded by (adj): kinh ngạc
- Vastness and grandeur (n): sự rộng lớn và vĩ đại
- Greenery (n): cây xanh
- Slick architecture (n): kiến trúc bóng bẩy
- Upscale boutiques (n): cửa hàng cao cấp
- National chains (n): chuỗi kinh doanh quốc gia
- Food court (n): khu ăn uống
- A bowling alley (n): sân chơi bowling
- A modern movie theater complex (n): cụm rạp chiếu phim hiện đại
- A well-liked vacation spot (n): một điểm nghỉ dưỡng được nhiều người yêu thích
IELTS Speaking Part 3 sample: Describe a new development in the area where you live
Mời bạn cùng nghe Podcast bài mẫu Part 3 của IELTS Vietop nhé:
What transportation do you use the most?
To get to work, school, and other locations, I almost always take the bus. It not only saves money and is practical, but it also lessens my carbon footprint. Since I can read, listen to music, or use my laptop while on the road, it also boosts my productivity while I’m on the run. In general, using public transit is a convenient, affordable, and environmentally responsible method to travel.
- Lessens carbon footprint: giảm lượng khí thải các-bon
- Boost sb’s productivity: tăng năng suất
- On the run: trong khi làm việc
- Affordable (adj): có thể chi trả
Xem ngay: Khoá học IELTS Cam kết 7.0+ đầu ra – Tăng ngay 1.0 band score IELTS chỉ sau 12 buổi học.
Is public transportation popular in your country?
Actually, no. Even though the nation boasts an extensive network of roads and trains, the majority of people still use private vehicles to get to work each day. This is owing to a lack of infrastructure investment in public transit, and the unreliable and inconvenient nature of those services also contribute to the problem. Additionally, the lack of safety precautions and the frequent overcrowding on public transportation vehicles deter people from using them. Public transit is hence not as well-liked as it may be.
- Boast an extensive network of roads and trains: tự hào với mạng lưới đường bộ và xe lửa rộng khắp
- Private vehicles (n): phương tiện giao thông cá nhân
- A lack of infrastructure investment (n): thiếu đầu tư cơ sở hạ tầng
- Safety precautions (n): biện pháp phòng ngừa an toàn
- Deter sb from V-ing (v): ngăn cản ai làm gì
What can be improved in public transport services?
Services for public transportation can be improved in a number of ways. The first step is to upgrade the roads and rails that public transportation systems use, as well as increase the number of buses, trains, and other kinds of public transportation. In addition, new technology should be implemented in public transportation, such as automated ticketing systems, to decrease wait times and enhance the overall customer experience. Finally, by building more electric buses and trains, the services should be more environmentally friendly.
- Automated ticketing systems (n): hệ thống bán vé tự động
Hy vọng rằng qua bài viết này, bạn đã có thêm vốn từ vựng cũng như cấu trúc sử dụng cho dạng đề bài describe a new development in the area where you live. Bên cạnh về chủ đề IELTS Speaking Part 2, Part 3 Sample: Describe a new development in the area where you live , bạn cũng có thể tham khảo thêm một số chủ đề khác thường hay gặp trong IELTS Speaking Part 2, Part 3 ở Vietop. Chúc bạn chinh phục IELTS thành công!