- Relocating large companies & their employees to the countryside would help tackle the traffic jam problem => Each big-size company may have thousands of staff members => They go to work & their children go to school during rush hours, leading to unbearable traffic congestion (Di dời các công ty lớn cùng lực lượng lao động của họ về nông thôn sẽ giúp giải quyết được nạn tắc nghẽn giao thông => Do mỗi công ty lớn có thể có đến hàng ngàn nhân viên => Bản thân họ đi làm & con cái đi học vào giờ cao điểm khiến tình trạng kẹt xe nghiêm trọng đến mức không còn ai có thể chịu đựng được)
- Would help resolve the housing scarcity problem => At present, immigrants rush to cities & work in big factories => overpopulation makes housing demand higher & higher (Sẽ giúp giải quyết tình hình khan hiếm nhà ở => Do hiện nay hàng năm người nhập cư đổ xô đến thành thị & vào làm ở các nhà máy lớn => Dân ngày càng đông nên nhu cầu nhà ở ngày càng cao)
Note: Có thể chọn 1 trong 4 hướng (directions) sau:
- Cách tiếp cận totally agree
- Cách tiếp cận totally disagree
- Cách tiếp cận agree more than disagree
- Cách tiếp cận disagree more than agree
Quick decision making (quyết định nhanh): hoàn toàn đồng ý (totally agree)
One of the commonly heard arguments these days is that the relocation of urban big-size enterprises, factories and their workers to rural areas could be a solution to traffic and accommodation issues. Truth be told, this suggestion does not sound feasible, but I find it convincing for two major reasons.
First of all, with sizable corporations moved to the countryside, traffic problems would be resolved. Located in big cities, many companies have a huge size of thousands of staff members, leading to lengthy traffic jams, especially during rush hours. That is not to mention the fact that many of those employees have children who need to be taken to school in the morning and back home late in the afternoon, making traffic congestion a splitting headache to the government and individuals. Thus, moving huge-size companies, together with their workers, to rural areas would help mitigate the unbearable problem of urban traffic delay.
In addition, housing issues would become much less serious. Obviously, large factories in cities attract a great number of immigrants from the countryside on an annual basis. They rush to urban areas hoping that working as factory workers will change their lives. The more people there are, the greater the accommodation demand, and housing becomes more and more expensive as a result. Therefore, if big factories were moved to rural areas, urban housing would no longer be a severe problem because immigration would be significantly reduced.
All in all, I am strongly convinced by the recommendation that big companies and factories with their workers should be relocated to rural areas to help tackle the problems of traffic and accommodation.
-271 words - Written by IELTS Vietop
Chúc bạn học tốt và thành công nhé!