1. How often do you take a rest?
- essential (adj): thiết yếu
- shift (n): ca làm việc
2. What do you usually do when you are resting?
As I’ve just said, I usually take a nap while I’m resting. However, when I’m not napping, I tend to do things that would put my mind in a relaxed state such as listening to classical music and thinking about my cats.
- state (n): trạng thái
- classical music (n): nhạc cổ điển
3. How do you feel after taking a nap?
After each nap, I often feel refreshed and rejuvenated. My job as a teacher requires me to stay sharp and be ready to deliver knowledge and explain concepts for several hours at a time, so having a power nap in the afternoon can make a lot of difference.
- Refreshed (adj): làm mới
- Rejuvenated (adj): khỏe lại
- To stay sharp (expression): giữ tỉnh táo
- Concept (n): khái niệm
- Power nap (n): giấc ngủ ngắn lấy lại sức
Hy vọng bài mẫu trên sẽ giúp bạn có kết quả tốt trong quá trình luyện thi IELTS.