“Home country” là chủ đề rất quen thuộc trong phần thi IELTS Speaking Part 1. Vì vậy hôm nay IELTS Vietop gửi đến bạn bài mẫu topic: “Home country” – IELTS Speaking Part 1, cùng xem nhé.
1. Which part of your country do you want to live in?
If I could choose, I’d definitely want to reside somewhere on the coast, but it also has to be near a major city. I think Da Nang city fits the bill. It has phenomenal beaches while being one of the most developed cities in Vietnam.
- To fit the bill: thích hợp
- Phenomenal (adj): tuyệt vời
2. What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Cuisine (n): nền ẩm thực
- Scores of + n: hàng chục thứ gì đó
3. Do you know the history of your country well?
It depends on the period. It is said that we have 4000 years of history so it is difficult to know all the eras well. My hometown is Hue and it used to be the capital of the Nguyen dynasty, the last monarchy of my country, so when it comes to history, I tend to read more and know more about the Nguyen dynasty and the late 18th century.
- Monarchy (n): chế độ quân chủ
4. Will you stay in your country in the future?
This is a very unusual question. Of course, I’m gonna stay in my country. However, I’m looking forward to visiting other countries as a tourist as well. I want to broaden my knowledge of other cultures.
Hy vọng bài mẫu về chủ đề “Home country” IELTS Speaking Part 1 sẽ giúp được sĩ tử trong quá trình ôn luyện IELTS. Chúc bạn đạt điểm cao như mong muốn nhé!