Đây là tổng hợp đề thi thật IELTS Speaking quý 1/2022 và kèm bài giải cùng phân tích chi tiết, các bạn đã đăng kí và chuẩn bị thi trong quý 2/2022 cùng tham khảo và luyện tập IELTS Speaking thật kĩ nhé.
- Phone applications
- What app have you recently used?
Well, just like other youngsters, I’m a big fan of social media so Facebook and Instagram have always been the apps I make most frequent use of. Scrolling through a never-ending list of videos and posts is the first thing I do waking up in the morning and every night before bed.
- Make use of s.th: sử dụng
- Never-ending (adj): không bao giờ kết thúc
- What kinds of apps are you usually interested in?
Besides social networking applications, I find online shopping platforms particularly beneficial. Shopee, one of the most widely-used app-based platforms has provided millions of users with a myriad of consumer products ranging from electrical devices, household appliances, fashion, and even food. As a shopaholic, I often browse through the app to pick up my favorite items.
- Online shopping platform (n): nền tảng mua sắm online
- Myriad (n): số lượng lớn
- Widely-used (adj): được sử dụng rộng rãi
- What kinds of apps would you like to use in the future?
I do have some language study applications on my iPhone, but I haven’t used them very much, the reason for which is mostly because I’m too lazy. However, I am fully aware of how easy these apps have made my learning journey become, as I can learn from them anytime and anywhere. I would definitely put them into use more often in the future.
- Put s.th into use: ứng dụng
B. TV Program
- What kind of TV programs do you like?
I love watching news on televisions as I want to be informed about what’s happening around me, especially in this tumultuous time of the Covid pandemic. I want to have information that can be used to keep me and my family safe.
- tumultuous (adj): biến động
- What’s your favorite TV program?
I prefer watching news programs on either BBC or CNN. The advantage of watching news on these channels is that they speak in a clear and precise manner. I can learn a lot on how to use formal language by watching the presenters on these two channels.
- precise (adj): chính xác
- Do you often watch programs on TV or your cell phone?
I find myself watching more and more content on my cell phone on the bus or at lunch rather than watching TV in my living room. It is just more convenient. Most of these programmes are also free, so I’m thinking of cutting the cord to just watch these programs exclusively on my personal devices.
- Cutting the cord (expression, noun phrase): việc từ bỏ không sử dụng cáp truyền hình nữa
- Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
Well, after a while, news can bore me out and the severity of some news can take a toll on my mental health. Therefore, every now and then I also choose to watch sitcom series such as “How I met your mother” and the likes because the humour is lighthearted and suitable for relaxation.
- to bore someone out (expression): làm ai đó chán
- severity (n): mức độ nghiêm trọng
- to take a toll on someone/something (expression): gây thiệt hại cho ai đó/cái gì đó
- sitcom (n): phim truyền hình nhiều tập về hài tình huống.
Describe an activity you usually do that wastes your time.
You should say:
- What it is
- When you usually do it
- Why you do it
And explain why you think it wastes your time
Speaking of a particular daily activity that is extremely time-wasting, I would say it is scrolling through my mobile phone to use social media.
Checking and scrolling through social media has become an increasingly popular activity over the past decades, to a point that most people, and myself included, consider it an ingrained habit. Facebook, Instagram, and Tiktok have always been the most frequently-used applications on my phone, and I just can’t help logging into my accounts as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, and every night before bed, to keep myself updated about my virtual friends, as well as to share with them my daily experiences. There is also a never-ending list of videos and funny posts which make me completely lose track of time, resulting in me constantly procrastinating the tasks at hand.
As to why I make use of these social media platforms regularly, despite being aware of how it might be to my mental health, I guess it goes down to the fact that when getting a notification, such as a like or mention, I receive a sense of well-being. They provide an endless amount of immediate rewards in the form of attention from others for relatively minimal effort. It feels like my brain rewires itself through this positive reinforcement, making me desire likes, retweets, and emoticon reactions. When my phone is not around, I often feel disconnected from the outside world and begin to fidget by whether playing with my hair or bouncing my leg repeatedly.
Though I am fully aware of how much time I fritter away due to social media, I just can’t refrain from using it so often. I’m doing my utmost to replace this habit with a healthier one, such as reading a book or painting a picture, but I still have a long way to go.
- Scroll through (v): lướt (điện thoại)
- Ingrained habit (n): thói quen khó bỏ
- Keep oneself updated about s.th: cập nhật thông tin
- Virtual friend (n): bạn trên mạng
- Lose track of time: mất nhận thức về thời gian
- Procrastinate (v): trì hoãn
- Sense of well-being (n): cảm giác hạnh phúc, vui sướng
- Reinforcement (n): sự củng cố
- Fidget (v): cựa quậy, sốt ruột
- Fritter away (v): lãng phí
- Do one’s utmost: cố gắng hết sức
Trên đây là bộ giải đề Speaking IELTS quý 1/2022 mà IELTS Vietop muốn gửi đến bạn. Nếu bạn muốn biết thêm về phương pháp học cũng như lộ trình luyện thi IELTS thì có thể liên hiện cho Vietop qua Fanpage IELTS Vietop tại đây để được tư vấn và giải đáp thắc mắc nhé. Chúc bạn đạt được band điểm mong muốn trong kì thi IELTS sắp tới.