Với hầu hết các thí sinh, các bạn đều thấy phần thi IELTS Speaking Part 3 là phần thi khó nhất, có nhiều trường hợp nhiều thí sinh chưa kịp nhận ra nó bắt đầu từ khi nào cũng như trả lời như thế đã hợp lý hay chưa, do vậy điểm số ở phần này không được cao.
Do đó Vietop đã tổng hợp các chủ đề và câu hỏi thường gặp nhất ở phần thi này, hy vọng nó sẽ giúp ích được cho bạn nhé!
- What are the different kinds of advertising?
- What kind of advertising is most common in your country?
- What are the ways in which advertisements catch the attention of viewers?
- Do big companies prefer to advertise on TV or in some other ways? (Why?)
- What are the good and bad points of advertisements?
- Is advertising on the internet very influential?
- Are any kinds of advertising in your country considered illegal?
- Do you trust advertisements? (Why?/Why not?)
- How do you feel about false advertising?
2. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Animals and Pets
- In what ways are humans different from other animals?
- What are the main roles of animals in your country?
- Why is it important to conserve the world’s animal and plant species?
- Which species are endangered in your country? Why?
- Do you think modern farming methods are cruel to animals?
- Why do many people refuse to eat meat?
- What effects do you think humans have on wild animals?
- What measures could we take to protect wildlife?
3. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Art and culture
- How do people in your country feel about art?
- Do people in your country prefer music over art?
- What are some traditional art forms in your country?
- How can children benefit from learning about art?
- Do you think the government should provide support for art and cultural activities?
4. IELTS Speaking Part 3: City and countryside
- What are the advantages of living in the countryside?
- What are the disadvantages of living in the countryside?
- What kinds of people live in the countryside?
- What do people living in the countryside like to do?
- How has life changed over time in the countryside?
- Do you think it is better to live in the city or in the countryside?
- Do you think landmarks make a city more famous, why?
- What interesting things can we do in big cities?
- What’s the difference between living in the city and in the countryside?
5. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Clothes
- Do all people enjoy shopping for clothes?
- Do you think it is good for people buy expensive clothes? Why?
- Why do some people like shopping with friends?
- What special clothes do people in your country wear on official or formal occasions?
- What is the different dress style between boys and girls?
6. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Education
- What do you think of the education system in Vietnam?
- How important do you think education is to an individual?
- How important are the roles of theory and practice in your discipline?
- What do you think are the major problems in the Vietnamese education system?
- How important do you think the computer is in education today? Are there any subjects computers cannot teach today?
- Which university do you think is the best in Vietnam?
7. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Environment
- Are there many environmental problems in your country?
- Are people concerned about environmental problems in your country?
- Do you think enough is being done to deal with them?
- What can individuals do to help?
- Do you think older people have as much awareness of environmental problems as the younger generation?
8. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Family
- Is family important in your country?
- How has the size of the family changed in the last few decades in your country?
- How do you think the family will change in the future?
- What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?
9. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Food
- Is the food that people eat today in your country different to the food that people used to eat in the past? (if yes, in what ways has it changed?) ...
- How do you think the way we eat will change in the future?
- How is food eaten on special occasions different from food eaten on ordinary days?
- Do you think people cook too much for celebrations? How to reduce food wastage?
- How do you compare the food that we now eat to the food we had in the past?
10. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Health
- What are the most popular ways of keeping healthy in your country?
Do you think most people worry more about their health as they get older?
- Why do you think some people continue bad habits when they know that they are damaging to their health?
- How can children be encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits?
- Do you think people have become more health conscious in recent years?
- Could governments do more to promote healthier lifestyle options?
11. IELTS Speaking Part 3: History
- Do you like history?
- Do you think learning history is important?
- What are the benefits of museums?
- Are museums in your country free of charge?
- Which way is better for learning history? Through reading books or visiting museums?
12. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Internet
- How has the internet changed social behaviour?
- Should companies check job applicants’ online profiles?
- What will be the next big development online?
- Do most people have a computer at home in your country? What do most people use it for?
- Do you think all information on the internet is true?
- How can people find reliable information on the internet?
13. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Media and News
- How do the newspapers market themselves for increasing sales?
- What kind of marketing practices do these newspapers use?
- Do you think newspapers manipulate real stores for increasing their sales?
- Do the TV programs and radio channels talk about the same news?
14. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Reading
- For children, what do you think are the benefits of reading?
- What do you think are the benefits of reading in general?
- What kind of books are considered good reads in your opinion?
- Do you think that people read nowadays as they did in the past?
- Will electronic books ever completely replace printed books in the future?
15. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Role models
- Which type of people are respected most in our society?
- What happens when young people lack good role models?
- What standards of behaviour should teachers set?
- Do you agree that you should never meet your heroes?
16. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Social problems
- What are the positive social impacts of an ageing population?
- What are the negative economic impacts of an ageing population?
- What are the social and economic impacts of hunger?
- Do you think that it is possible to become too competitive in sport?
- Do you think criminals can change?
- Is your country a safe country?
17. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Sports and competition
- Why do you think sport is important?
- Do you think famous sportspeople are good role models for children?
- Do you agree that sports stars earn too much money?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of intensive training for young sportspeople?
- Do you think that it is possible to become too competitive in sport? In what way?
18. IELTS Speaking Part 3:Travelling
- How easy is it to travel around your country?
- Which method of travel do you consider safest?
- Has travel become safer in recent years?
- What are the pros and cons of low-cost air travel?
- How do you think people will travel in the future?
19. IELTS Speaking Part 3: Work
- Do you think job satisfaction is more important than salary when choosing a job?
- What skills do you think are needed to get a good job these days?
- Do you think women should be able to do all the same jobs that men do?
- How has technology changed the way we work?
- What is the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs?
- What jobs do you think are most valuable to society?