Topic Picnic – IELTS Speaking part 1 là một chủ đề khá hay. Cùng xem bài mẫu của VIETOP dưới đây nhé!
1. Have you ever gone to picnics?
Yes, I have. Although I haven’t been to many picnics, I enjoy each and every one of them. I think they’re a great way to bond with your family and friends. What a wonderful idea it is to just relax, enjoy nature and the company of loved ones at the same time.
- The company of someone: sự góp mặt/đi cùng/hiện diện của ai đó
2. How frequently do you go out for picnics?
I’m a busy person so I can only go on a picnic every now and then. Actually, I would love to change this. At the moment, I’m trying to rearrange my schedule in order to have more time on weekends to invite friends and family for picnics.
- every now and then (expression): thỉnh thoảng
- to rearrange (v): sắp xếp lại
3. Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
I have to say not much since both of my parents were busy businesspersons. They couldn’t spend too much time with me, let alone going on a picnic. I think they’ve begun to regret that because now they’re retired and want to spend more time with me, but now, I’m the one who has so many things to do.
- to regret (v): hối tiếc
Xem thêm tại Youtube
- Top 60 chủ đề IELTS Speaking Part 1 thông dụng nhất
- Mách bạn chiến lược làm bài Speaking Part 1 hiệu quả
- Loại câu hỏi quen thuộc trong IELTS Speaking Part 1