Task 1: The maps show a road system as it is now and the proposed changes in future to reduce the number of accidents. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
(IELTS Vietop sẽ cập nhật sample task 1 sau nhé!)
Task 2: Nowadays , women as well as men work full time. Therefore, women and men should share household tasks equally. ( eg cleaning and looking after children ).To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Nowadays an ever-increasing number of women work full time. In this reality, it is widely believed that house chores should be shared between men and women equally. During the course of this essay, I would present possible causes to this phenomenon as well as potential drawbacks of that said trend.
Obviously, there are a plethora of causes for this perspective. One of the most widely accepted is to promote gender equality. A stereotype taking root in society is that females are bound to stay home, taking care of the family since marriage which is relatively labour-intensive. The method, however, could have quite a few drawbacks. This will make women more inclined to keep up with what is happening on the job market, thereby creating a situation in which they may find it difficult to rejoin society. To avoid this, many women are willing to return to the workforce spontaneously after their maternity leave, and in this situation, it makes sense that their husbands should share part of the household chores fulfilling their family responsibilities.
Nevertheless, it is essential to acknowledge several drawbacks of this trend. One potential downside is that men are considered to be less experienced in dealing with household tasks since many seldom take an active role in doing housework, according to the customs of many countries. As a result, they possibly end up doing household tasks in an inferior manner, which could contribute to some unnecessary quarrels between partners. Eventually, these conflicts could hinder their family bond. Besides, spending a proportion of time for doing household tasks could significantly reduce the time allocated to work as the main breadwinner of the father figure; therefore, the financial prosperity of the family could receive negative impacts.
To sum up, although some conflicts might be witnessed in equally sharing the duties of household tasks, the benefits of this trend are relatively obvious.
2. Vocab highlights
- Stereotype: định kiến xã hội
- Labour-intensive: tốn nhiều công sức
- To rejoin society: trở lại cuộc sống hàng ngày
- Maternity leave: nghỉ thai sản
- Quarrel: cãi vả nhỏ/ càm ràm hàng ngày
- Hinder: ảnh hưởng xấu/ ngăn cản
Chúc bạn học tập tốt và thành công nhé!
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-12-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 28-11-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 10-10-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-09-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 11-07-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 06-06-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 16/05/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 22-02-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 04-01-2020