Đề bài và bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 13-2-2020. Các bạn tham khảo nhé.
Task 1: The bar chart below shows the amount of money invested in each categories from five organizations.
The bar chart details investments made by five different organisations in four categories namely Machinery, Building, Staff Training, and Research. Units are measured in billion euros.
Overall, Organisation B made the highest investments in all sectors with the highest amount of budget expended on Building, whereas fewer investments were made by Organisation A and C. Organisation D and E’s spending, on the other hand, was the least remarkable.
Spending on machinery in Organisation B was roughly 1.3 billion Euros, which was the highest investment in this sector among the five organisations, yet the lowest compared to the other sectors. Organisation A invested remarkably less in this sector with only 0.8 billion Euros, followed by Organisation C (0.7 billion). Organisation D and E, on the other hand, each invested only 0.4 billion Euros. With regard to Building, Organisation B’s investment was at a record high of 1.7 billion Euros, whereas budgets allotted by the remaining four organisations for this sector were in similar amounts, at around 0.5 billion Euros.
When it comes to Staff Training and Research, Organisation B was still the dominant investor with 1.5 billion and 1.6 billion Euros spent respectively. Organisation A’s expenditures were significantly fewer, with on 1 billion for Staff Training and 0.8 billion for Research. Organisation D and E again allocated the fewest budget, with the figures varying between 0.3 billion and 0.45 billion.
Task 2: Some people believe that reading stories from a book is better than watching TV or playing computer games for children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Reading story books has recently been claimed to be more beneficial for children than watching television or playing e-games on the computer. For kids who are book addicts, this is absolutely true since nothing can be compared with enjoying a story.
First off, TV watching is inferior to story book reading. The former is associated with the habit of ‘watching’ rather than ‘reading’ whereas the latter is the opposite. Some might say that the two are very similar since anyone involved needs to use their eyes. Reasonable as it is, those who believe so do not really take into consideration the point that readers can stop at a page and contemplate about it for as long as possible, especially when it comes to hard-to-understand stories, such as mystery books.
Second of all, reading story books is also superior to playing computer games. Admittedly, being engaged in game playing on the computer is undeniably great fun as a wonderful stress reliever, but games are games only. However, story book reading is associated with a multitude of educational benefits, one of which is the cultivation of emotions. In this current world, fewer and fewer people have any interest in enjoying a short story or a novel, so they need to be immersed in this environment at an early age. The earlier the better. If children laugh or cry with characters in a story, they will gradually develop feelings of loving other human beings in real life.
In conclusion, my perspective concerning the great joy gained from reading story books has been clarified. This actually might not be highly appreciated by children with other interests. In this technological world, it is not surprising that the majority of kids prefer to be engaged elsewhere. Each to his own.
A. Vocab highlights
- For kids who are book addicts: Đối với trẻ thuộc loại mê đọc sách;
- nothing can be compared with enjoying a story: Không gì có thể sánh với việc thưởng thức một truyện kể;
- … is undeniably great fun as a wonderful stress reliever: Đương nhiên là rất vui vì là một phương thức giảm căng thẳng tuyệt vời;
- the cultivation of emotions: Việc trao dồi / vun đắp (khía cạnh) xúc xảm;
- they need to be immersed in this environment at an early age: Họ cần phải được tắm mình trong một môi trường như thế ngay từ thưở nhỏ;
- Each to his own: Mỗi người một vẻ;
B. Structure highlights
- Cấu trúc passive đặc biệt
Reading story books has recently been claimed to be more beneficial for children than…
= It has recently been claimed that reading story books is more beneficial for children than…
Gần đây có ý kiến cho rằng đọc sách truyện là có lợi hơn cho trẻ hơn là…
- Cấu trúc đảo ngữ
Reasonable as it is
= Although it is so reasonable
Tuy nghe rất có lý
Chúc các bạn học tốt với Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 13-02-2020 nhé!
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-12-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 28-11-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 10-10-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-09-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 11-07-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 06-06-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 30-05-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 14-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 22-02-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 08/02/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 01/02/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 04-01-2020