Đề bài và bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-03-2020. Các bạn tham khảo để học IELTS thật tốt nhé.
Task 1: The graph below shows the percentage of people in different age groups in one city who attended music concert between 2010 and 2015.
The given line graph illustrates the rates of attendance at music concerts in an unspecified country from 2010 to 2015. The figures are classified according to five different age groups.
The initial impression from the graph is that age is a clear predictor for the decrease in the proportion of people attending music concerts, as the attendance rate was highest among the youngest group (16-24). The figures for the 25-to-44, 45-to-54, and 55-to-64, despite each increasing and decreasing with varying degrees throughout the given period, ranked second, third, and fourth respectively, and the oldest age group (70+) always attended fewer concerts compared to the other given groups.
In 2010, roughly more than half of the people aged between 45 and 54 attended music concerts. Fewer people aged between 16 and 24 participated in such events (40%), and this was also the case for those aged 25 and 44. Only 25% of the people between 55 and 64 years old joined music concerts, and the proportion was even much lower for the 75+ (10%).
Over the next 5 years, the proportion of participants aged between 16 and 24 experienced steady rises, amounting to 70% in 2010. In the meantime, the figure for the 25 to 44 group, despite a dip of around 10%, regained its upward streak and eventually reached 52% in 2015, and a similar pattern is evident for the 25-to-44 age bracket, with a slump to 30% in 2012 and an upswing to nearly 50% in 2015.
Participants in the last two brackets namely 55 to 64 and 75+ were not many, with the former undergoing 3 years of stability before dropping to 23% in 2015, and the latter experiencing an upswing to 20% in 2011, yet halving to only 10% in 2013, and rising again to around 21% in 2015.
Task 2: Some people think that job satisfaction is more important than job security while some people think that they cannot always expect job satisfaction, a permanent job is more important. Discuss both views and give your own
1. Sample essay
Whether it is advisable to choose a satisfying job or to pursue a secured one has always been an issue of great controversy for years now. As a city-dweller, I am more supportive of the first option.
At first glance, it sounds sensible to believe in the benefits of finding a permanent job. One of the major reasons is professional seniority is almost always a factor that plays a crucial role in any occupation. The longer people work in a certain environment, the more practical experience they can gain and the easier it is for them earn a decent salary. This has been common sense for decades now.
However, it is feeling professionally satisfied that is much more significant in choosing what to do for a living. Feeling pleased with what they do, people will be frequently inspired to perform well. That results from the fact that they can easily develop their sense of creativity in working on any project. In this fast-changing modern world, it is nearly impossible to find any long-term job that remains stable. Instead of making an effort to seek such an occupation, which does not exist in today’s world, we had better prioritize job satisfaction rather than job security.
All things considered, it remains greatly debatable as to which perspective is more rational. Although the two views concerned are both based on solid grounds, I prefer the one supporting professional satisfaction. If workers were happy, they would be willing to sacrifice everything, even their own lives.
2. Vocab highlights
- a city-dweller: Một thị dân / người sống ở thành thị
- professional seniority: Thâm niên công tác
- a decent salary: Lương bổng đủ sống
- common sense: Lương thức
- feeling professionally satisfied: Cảm thấy hài lòng trong công việc đang làm
- sense of creativity: Óc sáng tạo
3. Structure highlights
- Cấu trúc noun clause sử dụng whether… or… làm chủ ngữWhether it is advisable to choose a satisfying job or to pursue a secured one has always been an issue of great controversy for years now (Liệu chúng ta có nên chọn nghề khiến ta hài lòng hay theo đuổi nghề ổn định vốn là một vấn đề gây tranh cãi kịch liệt nhiều năm qua)
- Cấu trúc v-ing phrase rút gọn từ adverb clauseFeeling pleased with what they do, people will be frequently inspired to perform well (Cảm thấy hài lòng với những gì họ làm, người ta sẽ thường xuyên có cảm hứng để làm tốt công việc)
Chúc bạn học IELTS tốt với bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 5-03-2020 và ôn luyện đề thi IELTS thành công nhé!
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-12-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 28-11-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 10-10-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 05-09-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 11-07-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 06-06-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 16/05/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-04-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 21-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 14-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 07-03-2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 08/02/2020
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 16-01-2020