Đề bài và bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 23-01-2021. Mời các bạn bài mẫu mà VIETOP đã viết dưới đây nhé!
The plans below show the changes at a small theater in 2010 and 2012.
Đang cập nhật …
In some countries, more and more adults are living with their parents after graduating from college, University, or even after finding a job. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
In many cultures, children and their parents make conscious decisions to live together well into the children’s adulthood when they have all the means necessary to establish an independent life. Although this practice could have some benefits to both the parents and their offspring, I strongly argue that it could do more harm than good to a person in the modern society.
When adult children and their parents live together, a couple of economic upsides could be identified. By residing in one property instead of splitting into two, the incurred spending on electricity, water and cleaning services is potentially just half as much. This effect is even more profound if a family stays on rental properties. It is more economical to rent one place in lieu of two. Another advantage of living together is familial support during hard times. In the event that one of the members in a family falls ill, especially the aging parents, it is much easier for their sons and daughters to tend to them as they do not have to travel to another place; thus, this helps save the cost on taking care of the sick.
I, however, assert that the often-overlooked pitfall of living with one’s parents for too long can inflict irreparable damage to a person’s life and negate any benefits that it brings. In countries where parents and adult children live together, families usually have strict hierarchical rules that the children must follow whatever their parents order them to do. Consequently, this practice brings up generations of adults who do not know how to make decisions until they get married and when they do, they mirror their parents. Today’s economy rewards ingenuity and decisiveness, so a person’s chance to succeed in life is negatively affected if that person does not have the opportunities to make uninfluenced decisions early on.
In conclusion, a family model which consists of parents and their adult children has some positive effects worth noting, yet the long-term outcome is undesirable. I am a firm advocate that this family model should cease to continue.
- conscious (adj): có chủ đích
- to establish (v): gây đựng
- upside (n): lợi ích. đồng
- incurred (adj): phải chịu
- economical (adj): có lợi về kinh tế
- in lieu of : thay vì. Đồng nghĩa: instead of
- to fall ill (v): mắc bệnh
- to assert (v): khẳng định
- often-overlooked (adj): thường bị bỏ quên
- pitfall (n): cái bẫy, hàm ý là một nguy cơ
- irreparable (adj): không hồi phục được
- hierarchical (adj): mang tính
- to bring up (expression)
- to mirror (v): làm theo
- ingenuity (n): sự khéo léo
- uninfluenced (adj): không bị ảnh hưởng, tự chủ
- undesirable (adj): không mong muốn:
- advocate (n): người ủng hộ
Hy vọng những chia sẻ trên sẽ giúp ích được các bạn trong quá trình ôn luyện IELTS. Chúc các bạn thi tốt!
- Đề luyện tập IELTS Writing Task 1, 2 ngày 12.08.2021
- Bài mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 17-07-2021
- Bài mẫu đề IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 12-06-2021
- Bài mẫu đề thi IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 08-05-2021
- Bài mẫu đề thi IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 10-04-2021
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing task 1 và 2 ngày 20-03-2021
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 25-02-2021
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 16-01-2021
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 09-01-2021